Official Summer 2014 Transfer Update Thread

West Brom have signed Sylvestre Varela off Porto on a year loan. Decent winger, but lacking that special something to be top quality. Good signing for West Brom though, vastly experienced and a decent player.

BigOscar said:
West Brom have signed Sylvestre Varela off Porto on a year loan. Decent winger, but lacking that special something to be top quality. Good signing for West Brom though, vastly experienced and a decent player.

Actually really impressed with this signing.

BigOscar said:

Hope he has a great season and that he gets some bids next transfer window, we wanted to sell him but the offers on the table were not sufficient... great signing for Brom to a player who had lost his utility in the Porto Squad, plus his age is getting to the point where we either cash in or get 0....

Great work rate, pace and decent technical abilities....

PSG are looking at selling Lavezzi & making a big (50m euro) purchase upfront.

I know this for fact, but don't know who the purchase that they are looking at is (that said, there aren't too many attacking players who merit 50m purchases at the mo').

I can only think of Reus, Rooney, Higuain, Falcao or Benzema as even possibles, and when it comes to probables that reduces to Reus, Higuain or Benzema (Rooney can't even speak English and Utd need him, and Monaco would not sell to another French club, more likely Falcao to Real & Benzema to PSG)..

lost_n_spaced said:
PSG are looking at selling Lavezzi & making a big (50m euro) purchase upfront.

I know this for fact, but don't know who the purchase that they are looking at is (that said, there aren't too many attacking players who merit 50m purchases at the mo').

I can only think of Reus, Rooney, Higuain, Falcao or Benzema as even possibles, and when it comes to probables that reduces to Reus, Higuain or Benzema (Rooney can't even speak English and Utd need him, and Monaco would not sell to another French club, more likely Falcao to Real & Benzema to PSG)..

If they bid for reus we have to match them. Rooney on the other hand they dont need but i think if united let go of Rooney a lot of their problems with regards to formation will disappear. Real only have 1 striker in benzema, 2 if you count Ronaldo. I dont think they would move benzema on even if they sign falcao.

Juventus seemingly given up on Torres already, not willing to offer wages anywhere close to what he is on now.

Seemingly looking at Soldado now.

Desperate for a striker by the looks of things, don't be surprised if a formal bid comes in for Negredo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.