Official Summer 2014 Transfer Update Thread

johnmc said:
kun said:
comeonfeedthegoat said:
Lukaku gone Everton, good signing for them. Chelsea defo need another forward at least for me. No fee mentioned but i'd guess around 15
Been quoted from £24m to £29m

I read that but I really can't envisage Everton paying that much. What's their previous record fee.
£15m for Fellaini I think.

btw, it seems the fee was £28m.

Can we transfer in the people responsible for player sales at chelsea because they have fucking nailed it this year.

Monaco are apparently done. The owner has stepped back and is willing to let the big names go. Shame for the french league, as it's now essentially a one horse race for the forseeable future.

BigOscar said:
Monaco are apparently done. The owner has stepped back and is willing to let the big names go. Shame for the french league, as it's now essentially a one horse race for the forseeable future.
Not totally shocked tbh. Couldn't see much sense in that Monaco "project. Is this confirmed some where like reliable source or just some bullshit rumour?

MeatHunterrr said:
BigOscar said:
Not totally shocked tbh. Couldn't see much sense in that Monaco "project. Is this confirmed some where like reliable source or just some bullshit rumour?
A piece in a real news paper from a real reporter, I think it was Duncan Castles from the Guardian. Apparently he lost half his money in his divorce and didn't get given the priveledges in Monaco he was hoping for.

BigOscar said:
MeatHunterrr said:
BigOscar said:
A piece in a real news paper from a real reporter, I think it was Duncan Castles from the Guardian. Apparently he lost half his money in his divorce and didn't get given the priveledges in Monaco he was hoping for.
That was in the news months back, that divorce settlement has been going on for ages biggest divorce settlement in history 2.6bn. I remember Danamy mentioning we were interested in their left back. Moutinho would be great for us after Yaya leaves and Toulalan would be great buy for Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.