Official Summer 2014 Transfer Update Thread

Zenit have just announced the signing of Garay for £5m. Jesus wept, he'd be a steal at 5 times that amount

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
BigOscar said:
Zenit have just announced the signing of Garay for £5m. Jesus wept, he'd be a steal at 5 times that amount

It was 15 million mate. Benfica only got 5 of it due to a sell on clause from Real and some player rights image.

Still a shame that we didn't even consider him for 15...

Klaude said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
BigOscar said:

It was 15 million mate. Benfica only got 5 of it due to a sell on clause from Real and some player rights image.

Still a shame that we didn't even consider him for 15...
Who's to say we didn't consider a deal for the player but decided to pass on a deal for non-footballing reasons.

After the revelations of the last few years about extortionate agents fees, crazy wage demands, family member backhanders and shady third-party agreements I don't take any announced deal at face value. The current regime at our club do not seem to have any appetite for those sorts of deals whereas plenty of clubs in the provincial leagues of Europe who have no qualms about doing dirty deals, as it were.

Still don't understand why we're after Mangala, I thought we'd be done after he said he prefers both Chelsea and United to City

Can anyone give me a quick update?....I been away for 2 weeks and in hospital for 3 weeks,lost track of everything.....just seen on SSN that Fernando has signed,anything else's happen?

SPIDERBOY said:
Can anyone give me a quick update?....I been away for 2 weeks and in hospital for 3 weeks,lost track of everything.....just seen on SSN that Fernando has signed,anything else's happen?

Sagna and Fernando are officially in on our side
Lescott has joined West Brom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.