Official Sunderland v Man City Thread

I'm stunned :) i actually laughing because the players let us down BADLY

So according to a minority in here everytime we lose its Mancini's fault? Get real for fuck sake! ever crossed your minds, it can be the players fault to? the players is to blame, we were awesome first half, second the players did to many mistakes.

Typical City!!!

Gutted- cruel way to end the game.

However, some people on here are ridiculous writing off our season after 3 games. A few points: We knew we needed time to gel, injuries haven't helped, on another day we would have buried a couple of those chances, the ref didn't do us any favours.

Look at the teams between us and 4th place, there's no way any of them will finish above us at the end of the season.

Chin up blues, long way to go!

Johnsonontheleft said:
3 words:

HUGE REALITY CHECK

Chelsea and the rags are attack attack attack if it's 0-0 in the last third of the game, home or away. We were clinging on at the end. Against SUNDERLAND.

We've got much, much further to go than I thought..............

Not really, just proof that you have to take your chances in the league, and that when we go to places like Sunderland they now see it as a cup final. They get up for it like we get up for Chelsea at home. The game should have been pretty much won by half time but we fluffed it, shit happens.

Likewise with all the 'too defensive' comments. We are that defensive that we could have had the points by half time.

City Raider said:
Xyplode said:
WHY OH WHY ARE WE PLAYING 3 DEFENSIVE MIDS AWAY TO SUNDERLAND?
ONLY TEAMS LIKE BLACKPOOL WOULD PLAY 5 IN MIDFIELD.... WHY ARE WE?

BAD FUCKING TACTICS!

because the minute we went 4-4-2 we lost total control of the game and we bossed first half with 5 in mid, he should of kept it as was

But cant Mancini see that no other big team in the premiership plays with 3DMs against teams like Sunderland... theres a reason for that because its shit!

Xyplode said:

BAD FUCKING TACTICS!
Yaya is not a defensive midfielder and we were running the game in the 1st half. Tactics had nothing to do with it. Poor finishing and decision making in the final third cost us.

I'd have taken a point before Kick Off, because Sunderland have a good record at home and we should really have had a point from that game.

Changing manager every 12 months is the only thing that can stop City succeeding which is no doubt why you and the other Rag infiltrators are posting this rubbish.

For those criticizing Adebayor, and yeah he was a bit frustrating, he would have scored if not for possibly the save of the season.

To the doom mongers calling for Mancini'd head. You're going way over the top. Either you haven't got a clue or you didn't just watch the same game I did. Yes we lost (unfairly) a game we should have won, but it was just one of those days. To be honest I think we're playing much better with a better understanding than I expected us to have so early in the season. And you're not giving sunderland enough credit. They are no mugs. Look at the list of top teams they beat at home last season. Not many will go there and boss the game for long periods like we did today.

Project said:
alera said:
Cant drop points in games like this if you want to play in the champions league, end of story.

You mean like how Spurs dropped points there last season?

Spuds had a few out that day if my memory serves me right - we had a squad worth 300 fookin million and we played like twats 2nd half
We´ll fookin see but I have grave reservations after that -not good enough for where we need to be - Sheikhy must be thinking WTF after that and seeing them last Mon
He´d better get fookin used to it sadly - I hope he´s a patient man

Xyplode said:
City Raider said:
because the minute we went 4-4-2 we lost total control of the game and we bossed first half with 5 in mid, he should of kept it as was

But cant Mancini see that no other big team in the premiership plays with 3DMs against teams like Sunderland... theres a reason for that because its shit!

Like CR says though, when we went 4-4-2 we lost the midfield. Don't fall for the media line of us being too defensive. The points should have been ours but it is entirely our own fault that we didn't take them. Tevez scores and it's a totally different game, but he missed, it does happen occasionally. Don't panic just yet.

Marvin said:
Xyplode said:

BAD FUCKING TACTICS!
Yaya is not a defensive midfielder and we were running the game in the 1st half. Tactics had nothing to do with it. Poor finishing and decision making in the final third cost us.

I'd have taken a point before Kick Off, because Sunderland have a good record at home and we should really have had a point from that game.

Changing manager every 12 months is the only thing that can stop City succeeding which is no doubt why you and the other Rag infiltrators are posting this rubbish.

He's a DM you dick :\
and tactics did have something to do with it... we created about 2 chances :\ If we had Silva on from the start we would have won....

SO GAG ON FAT COCK U RAG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.