Official Sunderland v Man City Thread

Big Dave Watson said:
dpkmanc said:
Just the 35 games to go then. Hopefully Mancini realises that his future, as well as the club's, are currently in Micah Richard's hands and he acts accordingly next game.

Well said mate. The laughable thing is that the man bought to replace him is out because he injured himself on a drinks trolley. You couldn't make it up. Three games in to the prem season and half of our signings are in the treatment room.
Think the media have exagerated that story. He was already injured

disco dawson said:
Xyplode said:
He's a DM you dick :\
and tactics did have something to do with it... we created about 2 chances :\ If we had Silva on from the start we would have won....

SO GAG ON FAT COCK U RAG
didn't look defensive when he slipped past and sprinted round their defense for great assist. Think Barca put him behind those 2 promising midfielders as they may have the edge but he appears to be very capable of attacking, in fact looked one of our best dribblers today

Irrelevant :\ You said he wasnt a DM when he clearly is....

im right - YOU KNOW IM RIGHT!

disco dawson said:
Xyplode said:
He's a DM you dick :\
and tactics did have something to do with it... we created about 2 chances :\ If we had Silva on from the start we would have won....

SO GAG ON FAT COCK U RAG
didn't look defensive when he slipped past and sprinted round their defense for great assist. Think Barca put him behind those 2 promising midfielders as they may have the edge but he appears to be very capable of attacking, in fact looked one of our best dribblers today

Irrelevant :\ You said he wasnt a DM when he clearly is....

im right - YOU KNOW IM RIGHT!

Disappointed - Yes
Frustrated - Yes
Despondent - No

Still early days, no excuses we were poor in the second half with the amount of bad passes. Tevez thought he had scored before he missed the sitter and Ades shot was a superb save. I hope this hurts them and they remember this game for the rest of the season as a motivator to where we are heading...to the top.

We gotta get our first choice full backs fit. I actually think it was a mistake taking Lescott off. He was doing a decent job defensive wise. If we had taken Richards off and stuck barry in his place we would have had a point from that game.

If it means we dont play Richards again it might be worth droping that point he is fucking gash.

Really bad way to go into the international break this.

lloydie said:
FFS, load of hissy fit drama queens on here, if you can't take an unlucky last gasp loss against a difficult team away from home you don't deserve to be a City fan, if you can't see the progress already made you don't deserve to be watching football at all

mate then you will be disheartened to see many of this last gasp "unlucky" losses more often because the formation employed will only assure of us to keep a clean sheet with some offensive outbreaks during the entire 90 min and you will see this doesnt work most of the times.

A bad result but one small crumb of comfort to take from this was when Mourinho first took charge of Chelsea his only defeat in that season was against us (Anelka Penalty IIRC).

K.Reeves right foot said:
I agree, we aren't too defensive as Yaya and Barry get forward...but on most occasions we were around their box we were crowded out by 8 defenders because our forward play is quite slow......we don't have the option of a quick 40 yard ball upfront as Tevez is too isolated....a striker to hold the ball with Tevez joining up would solve this.........but frankly i'm too f'd off to care....i hate football..........

That's the most worrying aspect of our game for me, we used to terrify sides when we broke as we had pace to burn and the ability to really hurt sides, now our game has been slowed down we look an easier side to defend against.
Our set up is about more precise play and when it works it looks great but when it doesn't we don't yet have a plan B, that'll hopefully come in time though.

Marvin said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Well said mate. The laughable thing is that the man bought to replace him is out because he injured himself on a drinks trolley. You couldn't make it up. Three games in to the prem season and half of our signings are in the treatment room.
Think the media have exagerated that story. He was already injured

Yeah your probably right but my point really was that I dont think we are destined to do anything great (I said this after losing to Spurs 1-0 last year). I think that it doesnt matter how much money we spend, how many good players or managers we have that we just arent going to do it. Typical City will always be Typical City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.