Official Sunderland v Man City Thread

mackenzie said:
MCFC Hud said:
Just got in to check the score. Typical city, really dissapointed but its not the end of the world like some on here are making out.

Did Balotelli play any part?

No. Not on subs bench either.
Read the papers (or web)... he's injured and not from his car crash either. That block tackle in Romania in last minute was a right jar. We need him. Looks like we didn't buy too many players now does it!

dpkmanc said:
Just the 35 games to go then. Hopefully Mancini realises that his future, as well as the club's, are currently in Micah Richard's hands and he acts accordingly next game.

Well said mate. The laughable thing is that the man bought to replace him is out because he injured himself on a drinks trolley. You couldn't make it up. Three games in to the prem season and half of our signings are in the treatment room.

I agree, we aren't too defensive as Yaya and Barry get forward...but on most occasions we were around their box we were crowded out by 8 defenders because our forward play is quite slow......we don't have the option of a quick 40 yard ball upfront as Tevez is too isolated....a striker to hold the ball with Tevez joining up would solve this.........but frankly i'm too f'd off to care....i hate football..........

the formation really showed mancini's intent towards the game , as mentioned in another thread if he doesnt employ a strong attacking side against weaker opposition teams away he is not rather sure about the squad.We didnt look like a squad vying for the premiership title as said by mancini , now people would say this is a one-off game and not the end of world and its still too early to make judgements about our season but with that formation i am pretty sure we will still be fighting for 4th down till the last game ,irrespective of how much that players gel and develop.

Manager has to deal with the problem of injured full backs and integrating new players. But it's 3 games in and there will be more disappointments.

Milner is absolutely wasted playing out wide on the left, against Liverpool it worked, to stop Glen Johnson getting forward.
Today and for the considerable future he MUST be used centrally to get the best out of him, he is a driving midfielder FFS.

Terrible end to the game and a disgraceful result, we should be really having a go at teams like Sunderland.
When the dust settles from this result, the players, manager and coaching staff really need to reflect on how shit this performance was.

the formation really showed mancini's intent towards the game , as mentioned in another thread if he doesnt employ a strong attacking side against weaker opposition teams away he is not rather sure about the squad.We didnt look like a squad vying for the premiership title as said by mancini , now people would say this is a one-off game and not the end of world and its still too early to make judgements about our season but with that formation i am pretty sure we will still be fighting for 4th down till the last game ,irrespective of how much that players gel and develop.

Xyplode said:
Marvin said:
Yaya is not a defensive midfielder and we were running the game in the 1st half. Tactics had nothing to do with it. Poor finishing and decision making in the final third cost us.

I'd have taken a point before Kick Off, because Sunderland have a good record at home and we should really have had a point from that game.

Changing manager every 12 months is the only thing that can stop City succeeding which is no doubt why you and the other Rag infiltrators are posting this rubbish.

He's a DM you dick :\
and tactics did have something to do with it... we created about 2 chances :\ If we had Silva on from the start we would have won....

SO GAG ON FAT COCK U RAG
didn't look defensive when he slipped past and sprinted round their defense for great assist. Think Barca put him behind those 2 promising midfielders as they may have the edge but he appears to be very capable of attacking, in fact looked one of our best dribblers today

Is it too late to try and sign a c.f who can score goals and wont be injured for half the season...or doesnt give a fuck

FFS, load of hissy fit drama queens on here, if you can't take an unlucky last gasp loss against a difficult team away from home you don't deserve to be a City fan, if you can't see the progress already made you don't deserve to be watching football at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.