Official Sunderland v Man City Thread

mike channon´s windmill said:
The difference between the great and the good is that you don´t miss tap - ins and you take your chances every time - I fear the worst but I hope to God I´m wrong

Pleanty of great players have missed sitters, it happens, we'll be fine and go on to win this game.

its great saying were playing brill etc and we are dont get me wrong but we must win,weve had two fantastic chances,gotta score boys

Sunderland wont be able to keep up that sort of pace and agression on closing down the ball all game.
A goal in that half would of been a bonus but i fully expect us to start finding space and gaps as they get tired.
Possesion is key and if we carry on like we did in the first half it'll come...............

BlueGun said:
Damocles said:
Oh God.

Tevez is a false nine. He's doing the job he has been given, and is currently the best player on the planet at.

I mean, Tevez should be playing behind someone like Dzeko.

This exactly, nobody is disputing Tevez is a great goalscorer but his play is very deep and he often looks to lay the ball off to another player rather than shoot himself. In a more supportive role being just behind say Ade we would create more shots on target.

same again second half but with goals,i hope the fcuk we dont get sucker punched as we have seen it countless times happening, cmon city we want the three points...

Ntini77 said:
malg said:
I don't quite understand your point there Ntini. Would you rather our CB or one of LB or RB got it and just lumped up to Tevez? We are playing the game the way it needs to be played. By passing it between our defenders we are trying to pull the Sunderland forwards and midfielders onto us, thereby creating space for Tevez, Johnson, Milner and Yaya to ply their trade. Long may this continue, and I dearly hope we never have to resort to lumping the ball up to forwards (apart from the last minute of a game?).

Sorry wrote it wrong but we are still passing the ball back to the goalie after about 15 pointless passes like last season.

I miss having pace on the wings tbh.

That's a load of crap.

Hart has touched the ball three times this half. THREE.

Also, Johnson/Richards and Milner are rapid, far quicker than SWP/Petrov/Bellamy

Playing very well so far, its just unfortunate that Tevez missed that sitter. 100% confident we will still win this and if we get a goal early in the second half we could go on to get 3/4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.