Official Tottenham Hotspur v Man City thread

svennis pennis said:
For once, I just wish he would grow a pair and just go for it!

What the fuck have we got to lose. Fulham are winning and we are losing. Its over if we dont. Bets on his next substitute being Gelson?
That's the point, he has NOTHING to lose, we are not going finish below 10th,(unless there are some whacky results), lets fucking go for it once for gods sake!

Not meant as a dig at Hughes - he's had enough of those - but has he ever shown an awareness of how to change a game when we've been losing (or just not getting anywhere)?

I don't recall a single game he's made a difference too so for that reason - Hughes Out (lol)

bluemoon1078 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Bluestones said:
1-0 down, Sturridge and Boj on the bench and the clown brings on a third defensive midfielder. We are however making progress.....from 8th and Europe to 10th and no Europe...and he has only spent £100million or so. Definitely deserves a new contract.

Zabaleta is playing on the right wing, why are people struggling to grasp this?

Because they don't want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! moaning Cu_ts!!!!!!!!!!!
still doesn't hide the fact that zab is a defensive midfielder that Hughes is playing out of position. How can you not grasp that?

Bluestones said:
1-0 down, Sturridge and Boj on the bench and the clown brings on a third defensive midfielder. We are however making progress.....from 8th and Europe to 10th and no Europe...and he has only spent £100million or so. Definitely deserves a new contract.

elano is injured so he had no choice to take him off

we only got in europe through the back door......

other teams around us have made better progress and therefore we have moved down the table...they have made progress cause they have kept faith in their managers....oneil and moyes being prime examples of this (as well as utd and arsenal and to a slightly lesser extent liverpool)

People shjould try backing the whole team (including the manager) for a change

Mh knows where we are weak and will try to address this in the summer.....lets at least give him one decent transfer window and a closed season to see what he can do before we judge him

Could we start another matchday thread for all the Hughes out comments? I'm not going to defend him, its just really not very interesting to read.

Thought we looked alright until we went behind, maybe a bit shaky at the back but thats nothing new. Sturridge would have been my choice to replace Elano down the right hand side but with the situation as it is (looks like he's going when his contract runs out) maybe he wouldn't be as committed as Zabaleta.

This is a disgrace again, who are the pro-hughes boys gonna blame it on now that Robinho's not playing. the words- organize, pissup and brewery spring to mind here. Another season in the wilderness!

masterwig said:
Kompany and De Jong do fuck all but pass sideways all game. So negative and it gets us nowhere. Now we have lost Elano we just don't get it forward.

They are supposed to be in there to pressure the opponent's midfield and to keep possession but they aren't doing well at either.

We have to get another attack minded player on to help up front. If the Boj comes on then Petrov will have more to aim at though Petrov has had a stinker so far.

Hughes needs to change things, this is where he can prove himself. We have no chance if we stick as we are.

Good post mate. I don't understand what they do, they're not in any of the spuds faces, they aren't passing forward. One of them has to take the initiative and go box to box.

That first half was an embarrassment for the most part, defence back to its calamitous best, Spuds have so much room in the midfield I dont think they know what to do with it all.

FFS.

We need to attack more to give the opposition something else to think about other than attacking us, its not rocket science. That means playing your attacking players?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.