Official Tottenham Hotspur v Man City thread

Paulmcfc2703 said:
bluemoon1078 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Bluestones said:
1-0 down, Sturridge and Boj on the bench and the clown brings on a third defensive midfielder. We are however making progress.....from 8th and Europe to 10th and no Europe...and he has only spent £100million or so. Definitely deserves a new contract.

Zabaleta is playing on the right wing, why are people struggling to grasp this?

Because they don't want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! moaning Cu_ts!!!!!!!!!!!
still doesn't hide the fact that zab is a defensive midfielder that Hughes is playing out of position. How can you not grasp that?

Uneducated posts are great.

1) He's firstly a right back.
2) He played on the right quite a few times for Espanyol.

Also we had no-one else who could play there, what with our first two right wingers out injured.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
bluemoon1078 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Bluestones said:
1-0 down, Sturridge and Boj on the bench and the clown brings on a third defensive midfielder. We are however making progress.....from 8th and Europe to 10th and no Europe...and he has only spent £100million or so. Definitely deserves a new contract.

Zabaleta is playing on the right wing, why are people struggling to grasp this?

Because they don't want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! moaning Cu_ts!!!!!!!!!!!
still doesn't hide the fact that zab is a defensive midfielder that Hughes is playing out of position. How can you not grasp that?

FFS, he's a right winger as well! he played there for Espanyol countless times, i'm pretty sure he had the number 8 shirt aswell!

Bluestones said:

I got interupted during the half. Who has he brought on? Ed68's point,

"Not meant as a dig at Hughes - he's had enough of those - but has he ever shown an awareness of how to change a game when we've been losing (or just not getting anywhere)? I don't recall a single game he's made a difference too so for that reason - Hughes Out (lol)"

reminded me of something I posted yesterday:

I found this on another forum:

Very interesting statistic in the Times today.

The last half hour

They did a league table of the premiership, counting points gained in the last half an hour of every game.

Not surprisingly manure was top with................ +16 points
BUT AT THE VERY BOTTOM WAS CITY with........ -10 points (MINUS 10!)

I'm not too sure what to make of this. My initial reaction is that the last half hour is when the fitness of the team shows, when the drive to win is manifest but also when the tactics can be changed and when appropriate substitutions should be made.

I would be very interested to hear other people's opinions.

I've searched The Times on-line and couldn't find it. Perhaps it's only in the print edition. Has anyone seen this?

DontLookBackInAnger said:
svennis pennis said:
For once, I just wish he would grow a pair and just go for it!

What the fuck have we got to lose. Fulham are winning and we are losing. Its over if we dont. Bets on his next substitute being Gelson?
That's the point, he has NOTHING to lose, we are not going finish below 10th,(unless there are some whacky results), lets fucking go for it once for gods sake!

I really hope he does that today rather than go out with a whimper.

simon23 said:
Bluestones said:

elano is injured so he had no choice to take him off

we only got in europe through the back door......

other teams around us have made better progress and therefore we have moved down the table...they have made progress cause they have kept faith in their managers....oneil and moyes being prime examples of this (as well as utd and arsenal and to a slightly lesser extent liverpool)

People shjould try backing the whole team (including the manager) for a change

Mh knows where we are weak and will try to address this in the summer.....lets at least give him one decent transfer window and a closed season to see what he can do before we judge him

No, fuck that. ;)
How many games have we seen with MH in all competitions this season? 50? Think we've got enough to judge him anyway, and personally I think he's an okayish manager, but his fingertip feeling of how a game is going and what is needed to change that doesn't seem to be there. You either have it or you don't, and giving time doesn't work for everybody, maybe the manager just isn't good enough.

Please have a go in second half!

Another striker on for once. Petrov has nothing to aim at.

We are so negative being absolultly battered.

svennis pennis said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
svennis pennis said:
For once, I just wish he would grow a pair and just go for it!

What the fuck have we got to lose. Fulham are winning and we are losing. Its over if we dont. Bets on his next substitute being Gelson?
That's the point, he has NOTHING to lose, we are not going finish below 10th,(unless there are some whacky results), lets fucking go for it once for gods sake!

I really hope he does that today rather than go out with a whimper.

Agreed.

we will score 1. bring fernandes on to strengthen the mid. then concede 1

same old shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.