Official Villa post match reaction thread. {merged - trial}

Yeah we lost

but there are positives out of this,Villa had one shot on goal ,we had plenty of efforts,didnt understand the slow pace football at times,when they were for the taking.Dzeko showed some class and is defo fitting in .And yes im as pissed off as the rest of you lot.Ive already said it top 4 im happy with that.

Re: Plan B please mr Mancini?

foolsgold* said:
smeeagain said:
i dont even like plan A
i reckon the players are good enough, its the poor tactics, too much backwards,sideways
not enough forward passing,not enough speed.
the top teams dominate and penetrate ,but this manager is happy to be patient and not concede
but when we do concede the op is correct there is no plan B

Mancini was screaming so much from the sidelines at times that he must have no voice left.
The team didn't perform. Thats all. a blip. still learning to play together and some players who have been criticised constantly are starting to show why we bought them.

Just a little time. this season top 4 next season the league. stop getting too giddy!

Very much this.

tonight ??

I have heard quite a bit of shite from us so called city fans, i go every week (though i missed today) at times like this we are third in the league and this is our most important season in the prem and we have got moaners saying dzeko is piss poor and needs to be benched and mancini needs to stop playing him on the left and this and that now many people may think i am having a rant but please believe me i am not i just hate it when our own fans slag the club off and the team the thing is we now need to pull togeather at this time and not be live them nobs across the road now come on get behind the team. and btw i thought the fans at the game today were very good could hear you over the villa fans so credit to all the city fans went down to the game today.

:)

I was surprised by the lack of quality crosses by the midfielders. With so many good players why can't they consistently deliver balls into the box? No wonder teams are parking the bus because they keep trying to walk into the goal. Adam Johnson pissed me off by constantly hesitating and switching to his left foot instead of trying to find Dzeko before defense had a chance to recover. The team lacked chemistry today especially in the midfield.

Re: 500+ passes not one clear shot

marco said:
acording to 365 we had 24 shots off and on target

Yes. Strangely, though, Hart seemed to have to make more saves than Friedel. Tactics won the game game tonight and Houllier deserves credit - he was under a lot of pressure. Houllier did a Mancini in many ways.

Many posters have hit the nail on the head in that City need a little more craft and imagination up front. The players are undoubtedly there, I think a bit more guile in the coaching may sort things out. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.