Official Wigan vs CITY Thread

If we needed to make a statement, we really should have won today, but with 10 men we did well to get the draw.

Rammyblues said:
Too many on here think we will win league. Too many think we will automatically beat teams like Wigan. Sorry to piss on everyones chips in my opinion we have a chance of winning league but it isn't done in October, teams like Wigan are tough places to go. I personally am happy with a point given the number of injuries we have at the moment. Hopefully next week injuries will clear up and we will get back to winning ways although Fulham seem to have some spell on us at the minute so that should be interesting.

Not an automatic win but a deserved win. Until red card, the game was for City. If City had suffered all the match long instead of dominating it, the point would be good.
Not what the match told.

Miami Weiss said:
Miami Weiss said:
Only we make Wiggum look good.

It's called fcuking Sarcam!
because we didn't demolish Wigan, "fans" start to criticize our attempt of challenging the top 4.

It's more blatantly obvious that we all know Chelsea, the title favourites lost to Wigan, Aston Villa too.

Read up on sarcasm or something, learn how to detect it, FM.
Quick hint; if you are going to post a "sarcastic" comment, you may consider putting a smiley on the end. Otherwise sarcasm can be hard to pick up.
:-)

We have a game in hand are 1 point off 4th and 2 points off 3rd. You can do the math.

Somud said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:
Exactly regarding zabaleta, why people keep saying he`s the answer, fuck knows. He cost us 3 pts today like last year against liverpool, he trying hard to catch up with dunnie! He`s a fucking liability !

Nonsense. The ref cost us a penalty.

Alright we should have had a pen. but he still got himself sent off ! hes a knobhead!

Somud said:
doomuk said:
We could have done with a bit of Robbies magic today.
We really needed a bit of creativity to unlock the defence - and we will come up against other teams like this.

Not impressed with RSC's contribution. I hope in time he will do well for us but in the couple of matches he has come on for he has done litrally zero.

LOL, RSC hasn't played a competitive game for decades! Patience, he is far from match fit.

True but he is so far from being anything like fit that he shouldn't be getting in the first team squad.
This isn't just a case of a player who just needs the odd 10 mins to gain match fitness, he needs 50 or 60 minute run outs in the reserves. Playing him in the first team just leaves us short of a player at the moment as he offers nothing at all.
This isn't me having a go at RSC, i just think he's nowhere near fit enough for first team football at present

salfordblue-tony2 said:
Somud said:
Nonsense. The ref cost us a penalty.

Alright we should have had a pen. but he still got himself sent off ! hes a knobhead!

The ref was out getting Zab with the ridiculous first yellow. The ref was a knobhead.

Ultimatley a good point. We've done what Chelsea couldn't which was to get something from Villa and Wigan away so that's gotta be something. We showed great character hanging on and would've one had it not been for the ref (Penalty and red card).

Well in blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.