OFFICIALS SLAGGING OFF OUR TEAM AT HALF TIME - ITK

BlueSinceBirth said:
TFC said:
Apparently Hughes mentioned something similar in his post match comments. Cant help but think 'agenda' when you hear stuff like this though, cant for the life of me see how he could misconstrue the foul on Bellamy as a dive.

What did Hughes say, i couldn't find anything about it, i thought my uncle was having me on at first.

Its in the Battenburg thread mate, right near this one.

Hughes has alluded to it, but not said what was heard. Clearly, this is not the last we will have heard of it. I think Hughes is feeling his oats on speaking out against the officials SO that he can say his piece about this incident. In short, Bellamy was a marked man after half time and Zab was clearly better off on the bench, because the officials were obviously just waiting to show him who was boss.

Went to school (Ashton Grammar, now 6th Form College) with Ste Wigley and his was always a decent fella then, so it sounds like he is none too chuffed with this type of activity by the officials!

Re: Battenburg: Likes And Doesn't Like Our Players. S/H Chat...

clattenburg you were a disgrace and are a disgrace and i hope you get found out for being the corrupt wanker that you really are!

squirtyflower said:
dw7 said:
no just a word then the ref may get a bit paro that they were heard not just walk off and say fuck all
it doesn't really matter as you would still find fault

no it would if hughes stood up to them i'd give him credit but he didn't so fuck him

i gave hughes credit for the arsenal win and chelsea win BUT stilll said he wasn't good enough but you clearly missed them comments along the line

dw7 said:
squirtyflower said:
it doesn't really matter as you would still find fault

no it would if hughes stood up to them i'd give him credit but he didn't so fuck him

i gave hughes credit for the arsenal win and chelsea win BUT stilll said he wasn't good enough but you clearly missed them comments along the line
as i said

It seems like theirs an element of truth in this. i personally would expect the club to report the officials to the F.A ASAP, if its true then its a fuckin disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.