Oh Nooooooooo!!! Out of the Carling Cup

People paid good money to get down to support the team tonight and what does Mancini do? sends the fucking Youth team out. What a disrespectful toss pot.

Gutted to be out so soon, probably our best chance to win the fucking thing as well.

sam the drummer said:
Shame, but if we beat Chelsea then I don't care about tonight. Chelsea got two players injured so if we win at the weekend I'm glad we didn't risk anyone.

That kind of good fortune falls on other teams. They might lose a cup match and go on to win the three points - it's City's lot in this vale of tears to get neither. We should have had a team comparable to the one we had v. Palace.

I cannot believe that the starting eleven and the mentality was the best we could muster even given CFC on Saturday.

Mancini is forever going on about being strong on the pitch - he was the proverbial Robertson's blueberry jelly tonight.

our team was ridiculous for this game, why we think we are too good for the carling cup is beyond me, silverware is silverware and we could have had a realistic chance of winning this, we've got to start somewhere. However we put out what could barely even be described as a 2nd string side, don't see why as we really can't afford to pick and choose which trophys we want to win, we've got the squad and should have been competing in all competitions with a strong side.

Not good enough. The back four was too inexperienced for my liking. Mancini has dropped a bollock tonight. This is cup we should be going for big time.

MCFC Hud said:
our team was ridiculous for this game, why we think we are too good for the carling cup is beyond me, silverware is silverware and we could have had a realistic chance of winning this, we've got to start somewhere. However we put out what could barely even be described as a 2nd string side, don't see why as we really can't afford to pick and choose which trophys we want to win, we've got the squad and should have been competing in all competitions with a strong side.

For a start Boateng,Lescott,Kolarov and bridge are out so what can he do? Any more injuries and we are fucked for sat.

Goater666 said:
People paid good money to get down to support the team tonight and what does Mancini do? sends the fucking Youth team out. What a disrespectful toss pot.

Gutted to be out so soon, probably our best chance to win the fucking thing as well.

We were always going to send out a weak side, they should have realised that before they set off.

sam the drummer said:
Shame, but if we beat Chelsea then I don't care about tonight.

And if we don't beat Chelsea?!

Where does that leave your argument then?

Only the Scum and Arsenal as threats to our first trophy in 35 painful years , and Mancini takes the piss and crashes out.

SHAMEFUL.

What's the point of having all this money if the manager treats the competition as a joke?

Well I and thousands of other City fans aint laughing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.