Oh so clear now that Bluemoon is Pro Hughes.

skybluekings said:
Halfpenny said:
That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, you do realise?

lol! if you can't see the imagery in that sentence, its no use to explain it.
No, you've just got the phrase completely wrong. It simply doesn't make sense.

skybluekings said:
jimharri said:
Two things SBS. We went out in the third round of the FA Cup, not the first. And you bang on about the two away wins,comparing them to the two wins last season. You quote the fact that those two way wins have come from 12 games. Er, no. We've only played 7 away games; even Mourinho or Hiddink would find it tricky to win away games for us at COMS. I would suggest that you get your facts right before posting such a self important post.

It would be really funny if after 12 away games its still 2 wins.
Would it?

City Raider said:
skybluekings said:
Soooooooo, let me get this right.

If someone does not like the manager...he's not a real fan?

Lets see if Hughes ever wins anything. After the years and wasted millions go by, what will you say then?

Spurs won 9-1 today with 21 new players since January 2008!! Hughes has 6 draws in a row and 9pts from the last 8 games.

any non-whinging posts in those 1000?
Not many, I'd say.

skybluekings said:
jimharri said:
Two things SBS. We went out in the third round of the FA Cup, not the first. And you bang on about the two away wins,comparing them to the two wins last season. You quote the fact that those two way wins have come from 12 games. Er, no. We've only played 7 away games; even Mourinho or Hiddink would find it tricky to win away games for us at COMS. I would suggest that you get your facts right before posting such a self important post.

I wouldn't be laughing.

Perhaps it's a culture thing.Or you are just plain mad.

skybluekings said:
Spurs won 9-1 today with 21 new players since January 2008!!

Wilful and selective misrepresentation. You're basing your argument on a freak result?

You can't claim that Redknapp is working with a group of players who are less familiar with each other than Hughes deals with: Spurs' team today only included 4 players who were signed after January, and only Bassong and Kranjcar were summer signings.

City's team yesterday had 9 players who have signed since January - 4 of whom signed in the summer.

Having read it, bit over the top, probably inaccurate (had none of fulhams players
played in the league before) I can't see why it was moved.

Does seem to be a policy of one mod to move posts that he doesn't agree with, but leave countless "all you moaners are shit" threads stay as they are. I wonder if my guess is right in this case.

I'm sure all the mods welcome constructive feedback, I just hope the board doesn't continue along this path.

skybluekings said:
jimharri said:

Yeah, hilarious.

No matter what you think of Hughes, you should never wish the team to fail. Your above post suggests you feel differently and would prefer to revel in "being right" rather than seeing some much-needed victories. Shameful really.

skybluekings said:
Soooooooo, let me get this right.

If someone does not like the manager...he's not a real fan?
No one is saying that. Football is all about opinions and you are entitled to yours. But real fans don't make a complete show of themself by writing a cringe/vomit-inducing "Open letter" to the chairman begging him to sack the manager.

A real fan has his opinion but gets behind his team. We have, for the first time in god knows how many years, serious owners who are planning for the long term. I'll respect whatever they do. And so should you.

Don't we have a good laugh at Liverpool or rag fans calling for the head of their manager or owner? Have your opinion but don't embarrass our club or yourself by silly little stunts like that.

So have you got it right now or has it gone in one ear, straight through the space where your brain should be and out the other?

skybluekings said:
jimharri said:

and why would that be....you have just shown your true colours.....lets lose every game then, just so SBK can have a laugh

shadygiz said:
skybluekings said:

and why would that be....you have just shown your true colours.....lets lose every game then, just so SBK can have a laugh

Its hilarious because his point was that we have only played 7 games, whereas in my thread I wrote that we played 12 games (referring to the total games played and not the away games total).

His point is that I was wrong to say 12 games and only 2 away wins. So I thought it was funny in an ironic way that after 12 away games we still have 2 away wins.

If I thought it was funny that city lose I would be on bluemoon laughing about it, not complaining and calling for the manager's head.

Some people have not backed Hughes from day ONE, go back and look at some of the embarrassing shite written when he was first given the role. Since that day these same people (we know who they are) have constantly tried to undermine, criticise and abuse him.

FACT- they were gutted when the owners of this club did not sack him this summer.

FACT-they were seething with the fantastic start we have made and the 'Typical Hughes signings' like Bellamy being among our top performers.

FACT- they will not rest until the force this man out.

FACT- we have only lost ONE game this season, in very dubious circumstance.

FACT- we are still well within finishing top 4 this season as we approach December, which is already showing massive improvement on last year and will further enhance the clubs reputation.

FACT- the money spent is irrelevant as every club in the world know our financial circumstance as will automatically jack up the price, this would be the same whoever managed us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.