OJ Simpson dead

You’re such a pleasant fellow.

I live in the society you speak about with such certitude, as if your “reasoning” is The Gospel According to Bigga! “Slaughtered” my arse, but you keep thinking whatever the strange little wheels in your head make you think.

I’m not wrestling with a pig. We’d both get dirty, but you’d enjoy it.

Classic ChicagoBlue!

I ask you to explain why "black people were delirious with joy and dancing around" and you obfuscate in any which way you can! I say "slaughter" and you dance with glee! If men were constantly being shot and murdered through "fear of safety" without recourse and rap was vocalising it through the music... then yeah, I can justify the phrase "slaughtered".

But yes, as you say, you live in the society where "black people were delirious with joy and dancing around". Just explain it, then.

Of course you won't, cos you... fucked up.

I googled it, but thought it looked like something a kid stuck on top of a pencil. I don’t understand the reference to Nicole Browns murder

I'd assumed it was a reference to decapitation.

"Nicole died just a few weeks past her 35th birthday. When her body was found, she had been stabbed seven times in the neck and head, and had sustained a six-inch gash across her neck that nearly decapitated her."

Classic ChicagoBlue!

I ask you to explain why "black people were delirious with joy and dancing around" and you obfuscate in any which way you can! I say "slaughter" and you dance with glee! If men were constantly being shot and murdered through "fear of safety" without recourse and rap was vocalising it through the music... then yeah, I can justify the phrase "slaughtered".

But yes, as you say, you live in the society where "black people were delirious with joy and dancing around". Just explain it, then.

Of course you won't, cos you... fucked up.
And, there it is…..Classic Bigga!! HAHAHA!

If that isn’t the pig wrestling in his own muck, I don’t know what it is!

I hope you’re enjoying yourself?!

"Nicole died just a few weeks past her 35th birthday. When her body was found, she had been stabbed seven times in the neck and head, and had sustained a six-inch gash across her neck that nearly decapitated her."
Only on Bluemoon could a thread about a murderer passing away turn into an explanation about what Pez dispensers are

If that isn’t the pig wrestling in his own muck, I don’t know what it is!

I hope you’re enjoying yourself?!

I pretty much called this behaviour. Instead of being reasonable and explain what you meant, you've 'tripled down' [using your Americanism], cos you refuse to clear up what you meant. I've been civil and you want to talk about anything else.

It's fine. Your tomfoolery is out in full glory to read.

Toodle pip, sir.

Thanks.

Show a picture of him to 90+% of British/French/Chinese/Russian/Australian/Peruvian people, and they wouldn't have a clue who he was.
He played an American sport, in America,

If Ian Botham had done the same thing, would the yanks give less than one fuck, or give him the same exposure?
Precisely, yet some over here like bluehammer and some media lap up all that shit hyperbole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.