Ok Balo haters answer me this

http://sport.uk.msn.com/football/balotelli-will-not-leave-man-city-says-agent

Balotelli will not leave Man City, says agent

The agent of Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli is confident the controversial Italian will remain with the club next season.

72F5ECD87836AE57CB15E2A9578F28.jpg

Balotelli's future was brought into question following his send-off against Arsenal in City's 1-0 loss at the Emirates on Sunday. Immediately after the Premier League title-denting defeat, manager Roberto Mancini suggested Balotelli would be sold in the summer, but the player's representative believes such predictions may be premature.

"In England, only tabloids write about Balotelli and I use them to clean my car," Mino Raiola told Sky Italia. "People expect always a lot from Mario so everything he does is amplified. Mario wants to do well for Mancini, who is a big friend of Balotelli.

"Mancini says Balotelli will be sold this summer? I don't think so. I will talk to the club and Mancini."

Despite Balotelli becoming involved in a series of dangerous challenges throughout the loss to Arsenal, Raiola insists the striker felt remorse after being shown a second yellow card for sliding in on Alex Song late in the game.

"I spoke with Balotelli and he was very sorry for what happened today," Raiola said. "I didn't see the incident but like Mancini said, things can happen.

"I don't want to discuss the chance that Balotelli can leave the Premier League. If Mario wanted to leave he didn't need to do it like this but simply to ask the club."

Raiola, though, did agree that Balotelli may not play for City again this campaign, with Mancini confirming he does not plan to utilise the services of his compatriot again. Balotelli is facing a three-match ban for his dismissal at the weekend, having already been sent-off earlier this season.

"Mario will receive a big suspension after this red card," Raiola said.

coleridge said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Time for this fan boy to take his Mario posters down.

Hilarious. Balotelli is a footballing pariah. Ferguson would never let someone as self-centred as Balotelli come anywhere near his club.

Be lucky to get £15m for him, which will be good business, considering we still owe Inter another £7m for this dick.

So will Inter take their prized dick back then? I fucking hope so, whatever the cost.

Yes.... along with Roberto. get money on it.

didactic said:
Would you allow him to be sold to United for £30 000 000?

His market value is no more than 10 million no fooker will touch him

He will be another player we punt out on loan and pick up his fookin wages

Personally i would just get rid and write the loss down.

Ballo ranks alongside the Crocky signing in my view but for different reasons. Ballo is now proof that mental tests should also be given to players when they join a new club

didactic said:
Really? I'm gonna go bed in a minute, but really? Honestly? HONESTLY@

Don't do the didac.. oh god.. we can never know....

didactic said:

In some respects i would like to see that happen as it would teach our muppet fans what you can get if you stick by your players and back them.

As the saying goes, with friends like these who needs enemies.

This thread wouldn't be so pathetic if he just asked "Would you sell him to them/anyone"?

But asking would anyone sell him for "bargain" of 30 millions like his usual price is 80 mil is just plain insane.

There are only 4 players who's market value or value due to their importance to City is 30 millions - Hart, Kompany, Silva and Aguero. I don't think that even Yaya couldn't be replaced well with that amount of money.

But Balotelli?

15 millions and be happy as anyone ever..

Hahahaha, Oh God. Really though???

I'd get well annoyed with you MSP I do get annoyed, mate. Proper x

Blue Mooner said:
didactic said:

In some respects i would like to see that happen as it would teach our muppet fans what you can get if you stick by your players and back them.

As the saying goes, with friends like these who needs enemies.

Is that the same 'muppet' fans who have supported the team all their lives,and spent untold amounts of money doing so,only to witness some halfwit wanker,who couldn't give a fook about anyone but himself,cause unrest and bring shame on their club at every opportunity....?? Just wondering.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.