Ok, here goes...Stefan Savic.

His performance's this season haven't been great but what did people expect coming from the league he has this even against the likes of QPR would be a shock.

He has good potential to become a player at this club and i think that he deserves a chance and i think Mancini will give it to him.

A loan move would be preferred next season to get his experience in a big league up. Possibly out to Bundesliga or Serie A.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Cant believe we let nedum who loved the club, homegrown and a decent defender and sold him for savic,

This.
I've always rated Nedum way above Boyata or Savic both of whom can go for me; by their age I do think they shouldnt be making the mistakes they do; let them "learn their trade" (cringe) with another club.
Onuoha was always quality at cb but struggled sometimes when asked to fulfill the attacking part of the role at full back.

The boy is still young, he has a lot to learn in the game no doubt but look at the games he got thrown into.. the very definition of deep end for me, give him time and he will be talented if the crowd gets on his back he wont develop into the player he can be, we saw that happen to Richard Edghill

Needs to get a lot stronger as at the moment every striker in the premier league would fancy their chances in a physical duel with him. Do that and his confidence will go up and we'd see a lot more ability from him, whether that would be enough to be a regular for us I don't know.

loan him to another prem side where he can get more experience and bring back boyata as back up.

is very shocking to hear ppl justifying him as a loser,if Lescott can play fit better into the team why not Savic.

I think he'll come good. Purely based on his grotesque appearance.

Think about it... of all the great centre halves... name a good looking one.

Have faith.

I think we should give him another chance, he's still young, a loan to PL club might do him good. As for now, I would pick Boyata above him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.