old firm in league

crizack said:
dermot desmond thinks rangers an celtic will one day end up in the premier league...what do you think? yay or nay? i'd rather ajax and psv join an take a 2 hour flight to watch them on a weekend rather than a six hour bus ride to foggiest glasgow.

NAY!
sorry crizack,but Glasgow aint foggy mate.
and no,it will never happen.

I hope never. Leave the sectarian shits up there to dwindle away to nothing. No place in football for religious hatred or religion in general.

Brendan110_0 said:
Why would Celtic and Rangers want to be a mid table club in the prem? They'd never have the financial capability to compete with MCFC/Chelsea or even Manure/Arsenal (then they'd have to qualify for league status first as all clubs do e.g FC United, ten levels in all so would need 9 promotions)
WILL NEVER HAPPEN
I think they both could, especially Celtic who I think would get 60k+ crowds regularly.
Who would have thought we could be competing with the big guns financially? It's a bit rich coming from us to say they will never be able to compete with us.
That said, I don't think they should be allowed to join, simply because they play in Scotland.

Brendan110_0 said:
Why would Celtic and Rangers want to be a mid table club in the prem? They'd never have the financial capability to compete with MCFC/Chelsea or even Manure/Arsenal (then they'd have to qualify for league status first as all clubs do e.g FC United, ten levels in all so would need 9 promotions)
WILL NEVER HAPPEN
Mid table?
Are you fuckin joking?

At the moment both Celtic and Rangers would struggle badly in the EPL,but what you have to remember is they are both very big clubs.And with increased revenue from television,sponsorship and both clubs attract large attendences.And within a short time they would have the financial clout to attract some very good players.

brianstrousers said:
Brendan110_0 said:
WILL NEVER HAPPEN
Mid table?
Are you fuckin joking?
Bottom 3?

Northern3 said:
At the moment both Celtic and Rangers would struggle badly in the EPL,but what you have to remember is they are both very big clubs.And with increased revenue from television,sponsorship and both clubs attract large attendences.And within a short time they would have the financial clout to attract some very good players.
at last,sense speaks.
i think both could do reasonably well,once the millions from above said is pumped into the clubs.
i can never see it coming to fruition though.
oh and btw,we're not all sectarian scum.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
SWP's back said:
Bottom 3?
They obviously would invest in new players, whether you like them or not they are both huge clubs, especially Celtic
Neither have a pot to piss in

Rangers are that big they sold their star striker to Middlesbro

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Northern3 said:
at last,sense speaks.
i think both could do reasonably well,once the millions from above said is pumped into the clubs.
i can never see it coming to fruition though.
oh and btw,we're not all sectarian scum.
Only the idiots on here would suggest that all of you are, as you put it, 'sectarian scum'. However, both sides do have a sizeable amount of idiots following them who appear top be stuck in some sort of timewarp, as I'm sure you would agree. It's a shame really, as they are pretty big clubs. As you've said though, it'll never happen anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.