Old Manchester motorbike shops from yesteryear....

No pics posted yet, here's mine

How do you post a pic, doesn't seem to be working

Knott Mill Motorcycles, the Kawasaki dealer at the end of Deansgate.

Queens Park Motorcycles in Salford, on Broughton Road.

Sports Motorcycles, on Liverpool Road, next to the museum, and there was also White City Motor Cycles in Stretford.

I took my bike there to be serviced and they forgot to put the swinging arm bolt back on. I only realised that when I was on the M56 near the airport when I felt something rubbing against my ankle, and when I looked down, two inches of metal was sticking out. I slowed down after seeing that.

Does anyone here remember the Stamford Arms, on the way to Lymm in Bollington?

A great bikers pub back in the '70's. Pool tables, pinball machines, and rock music blasting away all night.

I was there once when the Satan Slaves met up with the Hells Angels.

It was carnage at throwing out time.

B&C on Oldham Road across from the Sorting office was a repair for my old 250 Superdream, and bikers warehouse on the main road between Walkden and Farnworth was where I bought my dodgy 400 Superdream with the fucked up carbs that nobody ever managed to fix. After that bike I never bought anything on wheels second hand...

Yeah, I've got a Royal Enfield at the moment, but had around thirty odd over the years.....I'll post a few pictures up later tonight of some of my old bikes....

Bluemooners reading this thread, please feel free to post some up of yours, both old and new.......will make for an interesting thread.
Still waitibg for this...:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.