Old Trafford is falling down….

Over used today at the expense of other songs, saying that only the bottom tier of the south stand made any noise anyway.
we made some in ssl3,nowhere near like normal but

i don't doubt you,but we can hardly hear you on the bottem tier from where I am on ss3 .Today,nothing was coming up to us from level 1

Why are Leeds fans singing a City chant about the rags against sodding Leicester?

Proper sad twats Leeds. I know they have this hatred of the rags but bloody hell. Shouldn’t they be singing about Huddersfield or Barnsley or some other dross..

Also winds me up when we sing about the rags when we’re playing another team. It’s small time and does my head in.

Save the rag songs for the derby.
I hope every team sings it , don't forget this banner at their 'shit hole' was on display for years , constantly trying to ridicule us , fuck em I hope every team belts this out all seasonarticle-1387939-0C1C68FD00000578-294_468x292.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.