Oldest City Souvenir/Merchandise you have

My centenary cup final flag from 81 , hung up in a frame over the stairs.

Not that old but memorable is a charcoal drawing by my grandad of Niall Quinn that he signed.

I have an old Manchester United programme for some match in the mid-1970s when I recall a certain ex-United player backheel a late winner for City to ensure United were relegated.

I have an old Manchester United programme for some match in the mid-1970s when I recall a certain ex-United player backheel a late winner for City to ensure United were relegated.
I have one of those along with a ticket stub for the United Road paddock, cost 45p.

Like others got shares certificate from 80s, got few programmes from early 80s, autograph book with most of players early 80s, little membership card for the social club, programme, ticket stub and replica shirt from 81 cup final

I’ve got a wooden rattle, no idea how old it is. Blue & white with UP THE CITY on both sides of it. In good working order and I took it to Barnsley years ago for a laugh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.