Oldham vs City Tonight

mancityvstoke said:
Well done to the RUNWAY song singers............embarrassing.

Think it was only a few pissed up kids and they soon got told to shhhh, and no im not condoning it.

Some pissed up young kids singing Munich songs happens pretty much every nearby cheap friendly, not condoning it whatsoever by the way.

As for the lad stood behind me screaming that the ref was a bald **** every 2 minutes aswell as other ridiculous expletives how I never snapped and jawed the **** I will never ever know!!!

gazinho said:
Some pissed up young kids singing Munich songs happens pretty much every nearby cheap friendly, not condoning it whatsoever by the way.

As for the lad stood behind me screaming that the ref was a bald **** every 2 minutes aswell as other ridiculous expletives how I never snapped and jawed the **** I will never ever know!!!
Only time they get to go the match.

Was a good turnout, ok so the result wasnt great but a chance to see some city. Good move by Joe Hart so sign things & photos when he came off. Even gave one kid his goalkeeping top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.