Oldham vs City Tonight

bammy blue said:
mancityvstoke said:
Well done to the RUNWAY song singers............embarrassing.

little wankers, stood near the pricks when they was singing. need to go back to primary school. little **** who chucked a pie over his shoulder also needed a slap.....

Was that at the back, middle ish behind the goal?

bammy blue said:
mancityvstoke said:

little wankers, stood near the pricks when they was singing. need to go back to primary school. little **** who chucked a pie over his shoulder also needed a slap.....

You must of been near me then, that pie went dangerously close to me. Actually I think it went around me. How I didn't end up splattered I'll never know. A lot of younguns at the front also singing Munich songs. Idiots. Apart from the it was actually a very enjoyable match. Oldham were a pleasure to watch, they attacked and defended well as well as applying a lot of pressure to us. We had some good chances too but lacked the drive or fitness to really do much in the final third. Number 19, don't know his name but didn't have a good game. Made all the right runs but kept bottling it at the crucial moment. Alas it was a good laugh and nice to be back around so many top blues singing our hearts out. Oldham fans were a bit quiet. Thought they might have been louder.

marcoboogers said:
bammy blue said:
mancityvstoke said:
Pie thrown from right of goal, about row F/G or thereabouts. Landed behind him in about row M.

marcoboogers said:
bammy blue said:
mancityvstoke said:

no pal about four rows from the front on the right hand edge of the box.

another generation said:
marcoboogers said:
bammy blue said:
Pie thrown from right of goal, about row F/G or thereabouts. Landed behind him in about row M.

Yeah, it was some kid trying to impress his girl friend just in front of us, about 3 rows from the front. Fancied himself as a bit of a Joe Hart look-a-like.

More like bloody Tony Hart if you ask me?

Crowd at Oldham tonite .... 6,589

including 3,048 City fans ....

oh well , at least Latics made a few bob out of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.