Oleg Shatov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh Yes he would. Sterling barely done anything this season other than that hat trick against Bournemouth. You can't judge a player that you've never watched. I've watched both players so I know my stuff.

Watch this clip, pretty much sums up Shatov as a player, yes the opposition isn't a 5 star opponent but still a must watch.
Not being funny but apart from a neat goal that clip showed about 5 or 6 misplaced or over-hit passes. If that's supposed to be a showcase then I don't even think Bury would be interested. Well actually they might but that's pretty much his level.

I've not seen anything of him before but have sort of taken your word that there might be a half-decent player there. But that was awful.

With all being said, you cannot really compare Shatov with any players from England or Spain, the league of Russia and England are too different. I'm curious to see how Shatov would fare at a better league, it's either he'd be better than Sterling and he'd be on par with KDB or he wouldn't be great as people say. But........

He's been proving everyone wrong in the CL with his performances so we just cannot judge him and compare him to Sterling, KDB, Fabregas, Silva, etc. I would love to see Shatov at somewhere bigger or would love to see Zenit reach Semis of CL, which would really test Shatov's ability. He is a bit of an enigma, a player with acres of potential of becoming the big next thing but he is in the Russian League, so no one knows how he will turn out. I am hearing, recently he has been targeted by top European clubs, like in England Italy and clubs like Dortmund.

w7iy69.jpg

Not being funny but apart from a neat goal that clip showed about 5 or 6 misplaced or over-hit passes. If that's supposed to be a showcase then I don't even think Bury would be interested. Well actually they might but that's pretty much his level.

I've not seen anything of him before but have sort of taken your word that there might be a half-decent player there. But that was awful.

Well that was an individual all touches on the ball highlight. Any player at any game has those, lol. Go to any Ozil/Fabregas/Silva/KDB/Hazard individual highlights you would have those. It's a problem with creative players.

Other than focusing on the negatives, I picked that video out because he scored a nice goal, assisted and created at least 3-5 clear goal scoring chances there. That's what I call complete midfielder.

Over Sterling? Haha...

Do you not understand that Sterling is the hottest English property around and cost City £49m. He's also 5 years younger than your man. There is just no conceivable way City would buy a Russian winger and have him start ahead of Sterling. Absolutely ridiculous.

Do you not understand that Sterling is the hottest English property around and cost City £49m. He's also 5 years younger than your man. There is just no conceivable way City would buy a Russian winger and have him start ahead of Sterling. Absolutely ridiculous.

Well I was comparing the quality of the two players but you are correct if you are referring to which player is more "likely" to be favoured, which I agree. Sterling's nationality will win him. It's stuff like this with English football that does not encourage players to go play in a foreign league, which is why England have been underachieving.

But then again, Sterling/KDB are not comparable with Shatov, two complete different leagues. Only time they can be compared is if City are put with Zenit this CL season or if Shatov comes to the PL.

I hear oleg's agent is starting to sound out premier league clubs on a possible January move, with City in pole position apparently. Vatamibidfor Aguerovic, I think his name is.

Uh Yes he would. Sterling barely done anything this season other than that hat trick against Bournemouth. You can't judge a player that you've never watched. I've watched both players so I know my stuff.

Watch this clip, pretty much sums up Shatov as a player, yes the opposition isn't a 5 star opponent but still a must watch.

Great tune!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.