Oleg Shatov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another video of Shatov, but instead it's his best highlights, instead of individual highlights of a particular match. Unfortunately, the person who used to make these Shatov videos few months back has seemed to stop making these now for some reason. Odd.

2lc33hs.gif

Here's another video of Shatov, but instead it's his best highlights, instead of individual highlights of a particular match. Unfortunately, the person who used to make these Shatov videos few months back has seemed to stop making these now for some reason. Odd.

giphy.gif

Uh Yes he would. Sterling barely done anything this season other than that hat trick against Bournemouth. You can't judge a player that you've never watched. I've watched both players so I know my stuff.

Prior to this season:-

Shatov - 253 appearances, 32 goals, mainly in the inferior Russian league.

Sterling - 129 appearances, 23 goals, mainly in one of the toughest leagues in the world.

So, in an easier league, with pretty much twice as many appearances (an additional 124 games), Shatov has scored just 9 more goals. Clearly he's vastly superior. Also, Sterling is 5 years younger. He's also managed to get 18 international caps to date too.

I've not seen most of the Russian league, but I reckon I could guess and say that 99% of the league isn't good enough to play for City without actually watching them. If Shatov was good enough for a team at City's level then, by this stage in his career (he's 25), he'd have left Russia and signed for someone. As I've mentioned, on a few occasions, his stats just don't match up. If he was "better than Sterling" then he'd have been ripping up the Russian league for years. He'd have been scoring double figures in most seasons. He hasn't scored double figures once, and this is his 8th professional season.

You may well have watched both players, but you sure as shit don't know your stuff. You just have a ridiculous hard on for Shatov and can't see that he's an ok footballer, but nothing more than that.

Dunno who it is but their dead pan reasoning of why Shitov is better had me in stitches. No idea what he even wrote, the second i saw it was a serious reasoned post i lost my shit hehe.

If this is not a wind up account then i am sorry Aguerovic, not laughing at you bud, well i am but not in a nasty way.
On the opposite end of the spectrum i have a weird distaste for Defoe, i think it is a miracle he can put one foot in front of the other tbh.
So if this is legit then you may just have to accept most here don't think he is good enough :-(

Nowt wrong with the quirks of a footy fan :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.