Oleks Zinchenko - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dax777 he’s starting for sure, he will start, a player doesn’t do a presser and not start as you kept telling everyone in the pre match thread... our resident expert was bang on again,, I’m surprised he didn’t even make bench though, that must hurt..
That's the tradition. You agreed by the way. And then justified it by claiming Mendy couldn't play 2 games in 4 days. Only to run here and pretend otherwise. GTFOH mate.

Perhaps he got injured :) Or Pep is a bit of a dick.

That's the tradition. You agreed by the way. And then justified it by claiming Mendy couldn't play 2 games in 4 days. Only to run here and pretend otherwise. GTFOH mate.

Perhaps he got injured :) Or Pep is a bit of a dick.

I said he should start and used phrases like if he doesn’t but you were supremely confident he’s starting. Strange anyway he didn’t make bench.

Maybe he’s even gone in January ;)

I said he should start and used phrases like if he doesn’t but you were supremely confident he’s starting. Strange anyway he didn’t make bench.

Maybe he’s even gone in January ;)
You keep wishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.