Oleks Zinchenko - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw his name of teamsheet ... Thought that was our weakness. And Chelsea would.exploit. Either they didn't plan well or Zitchenko had a blinder. I'd go with latter.

Two assists and bust his lungs trying to support raz. Had a great game. Plenty of hustle too which was great to see. I was aftraid Pedro would be too smart for him but him and sterling took the game to Chelsea and we dominated that left side.

Two assists and bust his lungs trying to support raz. Had a great game. Plenty of hustle too which was great to see. I was aftraid Pedro would be too smart for him but him and sterling took the game to Chelsea and we dominated that left side.
Pep had clearly worked on Oleks, Raheem, and Sergio together today and it really paid off, they had no answer to it.

Such character,on and off the pitch.He has a brilliant attitude and love for life.

His performance yesterday showed real improvement and a new confidence.I'm still unsure where his long term future/position is.

Outstanding performance.

He’s scrapping like crazy to be retained by Pep. He can’t be homegrown so he has to take one of the 17 foreign spots.

For my two penneth’s worth, I would keep him.

Take a bow Zinchenko, what a performance hope he stays with us, don't know what his situation is with contracts etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.