Oleks Zinchenko - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been one of his critics from day one but I have to admit the last 2 games he's had two great performances but I still think if Mendy stays fit he will be sold
I think that Mendy is out if we get a reasonable offer - Pep seems to be at wit's end with Mendy's lack of professionalism.

Zinchenko might stay if he's willing to accept that he's a fill-in - never a first choice starter. Whereas he'd be a first choice starter in many elite clubs. Career path argues that he'll leave.

I've been one of his critics from day one but I have to admit the last 2 games he's had two great performances but I still think if Mendy stays fit he will be sold

I'm kind of sick of Mendy. It will be a huge injustice, a disgrace even, if Zinchenko is sold in favour of a man who's barely ever fit to play and is probably worse defensively when he can play. We need at the very least two left-backs anyway.

I'm kind of sick of Mendy. It will be a huge injustice, a disgrace even, if Zinchenko is sold in favour of a man who's barely ever fit to play and is probably worse defensively when he can play. We need at the very least two left-backs anyway.
+1
Mendy is on the ropes - rarely fit to play due to injury - but more importantly - failing to exhibit the drive for excellence that Pep demands. He's gone.

Zinchenko by contrast gives his all every game - but simply isn't as gifted as our regular starters. But he's extremely talented.

Zinchenko would do better - career-wise - by transferring from us into an excellent side where he'd be guaranteed regular starting time. His agent - if at all competent - must surely be saying exactly the same thing. Thus... I think that Zinchenko will be sold in the next window.

+1
Mendy is on the ropes - rarely fit to play due to injury - but more importantly - failing to exhibit the drive for excellence that Pep demands. He's gone.

Zinchenko by contrast gives his all every game - but simply isn't as gifted as our regular starters. But he's extremely talented.

Zinchenko would do better - career-wise - by transferring from us into an excellent side where he'd be guaranteed regular starting time. His agent - if at all competent - must surely be saying exactly the same thing. Thus... I think that Zinchenko will be sold in the next window.
Disagree on leaving being the best option for zin. Belief and continued effort. He is becoming an asset and I believe there is more to come.

He's great for the squad both in terms of his versatility and his character,he has a wonderfully brilliant attitude and zest for life.

If you worked with this guy you’d give him a task and he’d just go and do it. Love his spirit. Feel like he’s growing in confidence, too. (And his pace is sometimes startling and disruptive.)

Feel like he has earned a new contract with both his ability and willingness to step in, do a job and NEVER strop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.