Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely a fan base that, only 6 weeks ago, were singing in support of Abramovic and all things Russian, will surely prevent him rocking up at Stamford Bridge?

Well, you'd think that a fanbase that had several shouting out vile racist comments at Raheem from the touchline would also make him think twice about that particular destination.

I was sure that Arsenal and Arteta would come in for Zinchenko.. maybe they still will if they miss out on Martinez to United though. IF he really wants to go and play midfielder I think he should avoid Everton though, feels like a car crash with Lampard (+ownership takeover).

Last edited:
It's not like we aren't paying Raz well here, it's not about the money in this particular case, it's a WC year and he needs proper game time.
He is still going to get a big wage increase, the same with Zinch and Ake, football is about money, game time is a big factor but again, so is hard cash.

Same at all clubs unfortunately
City fans have been convicted of abusing Sterling wtf

Really?
I've heard fans around me abusing Sterling, but never on a racial basis. That's the question.
Anybody abusing a player on a racial basis at City (or anywhere else) is a ****. They should be banned from the stadium for a a year or two.

Really?
I've heard fans around me abusing Sterling, but never on a racial basis. That's the question.
Anybody abusing a player on a racial basis at City (or anywhere else) is a ****. They should be banned from the stadium for a a year or two.
Really?

Why only a year or two? You can't suddenly become "not a racist" within a year or two.

Lifetime ban. Nothing less.

Really?
Yes I’m sure if you google it
It will appear was in MEN 2 fifty plus guys v Bournemouth
Disgraceful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.