Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I’m sure if you google it
It will appear was in MEN 2 fifty plus guys v Bournemouth
Disgraceful

Yeah, just located the BBC article on it. Good that they were banned for life from City. Didn't think that the club would be so firm.
No way justifying them, of course, but I see that they were both completely tanked up. God but people do and say some stupid things when they're completely hammered. Bloke next to me, gentle as a lamb, good to talk about the match with him, but he gets properly stupid when he's had one (or two, or three) more than is good for him.
Personally, I might have a pint on the concourse, or at half-time, but that's it. Otherwise I'd be up and down off for a slash every ten minutes. Might miss City winning the league that way…

Really?

Why only a year or two? You can't suddenly become "not a racist" within a year or two.

Lifetime ban. Nothing less.
but you can go to prison as a rapist and come out after your stretch and do whatever. No lifetime ban of being near a woman. everyone ( except kiddy fiddlers ) should have a chance to realise they are wrong.

but you can go to prison as a rapist and come out after your stretch and do whatever. No lifetime ban of being near a woman. everyone ( except kiddy fiddlers ) should have a chance to realise they are wrong.
The justice system atrocious, If I had my way any rapist should have it chopped off before stepping out in public ever again. They ruin the victims life so why do a few years and be able to roam free to be able to ruin another persons life.
Surely these people "realise" they are doing wrong in the first place.

Anyway this conversation is off topic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.