Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont ever see them selling him before the Cucu deal.. would only raise the price higher.

Then we win the league and arsenal finish 4th. I have no idea what we'll do transfer wise, I'm also not worriesd in the least, because we aren't run by idiots.

Yeah probably. We have the most expensive squad, pay the highest wages and have the best manager, so we will probably win most league seasons.

But the club is poorer for trading in players who genuinely care about Manchester City.

Would be stupid to sell him imo. With the 5 subs role he can fill in lots of different positions and will be a big help to rest players.

Would mean we need to bring in 3 more players assuming ake also goes.
no way pep using 5 subs he more often than not doesnt use any

Yeah probably. We have the most expensive squad, pay the highest wages and have the best manager, so we will probably win most league seasons.

But the club is poorer for trading in players who genuinely care about Manchester City.
Well if he doesn't want the move we probably won't sell him. We haven't sold anyone that wanted to stay.We winnthe league because we are the best managed, that's the main reason.

Really surpised at this, I thought Pep may move Zinch to midfield in some games.

Zinny is CTID and has the quality to be in our squad (and first 11 more than half the time). Would be terrible to see him leave. We've gone from a small squad of barely 20 to losing 2 key men already, we don't need any more outgoing.
Too much change could cause havoc.

Which players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.