Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you addicted to pretending to be a moron?

Why are you pretending you've caught me out because I'm discussing the prospect of Zinchenko leaving before he's actually left?

Do you actually think that's a gotcha?
Maybe the part of his post that you ignored that asked which players, plural would have been worth answering rather than selective quoting.

My understanding was we accepted the offer but Zinny refused to go to Wolves. I think Pol Ballus said that City were a bit annoyed because it was a huge fee for someone like him.

He also rejected a move to Spain and Real Betis.

His fee is way above that now, even with two years left on his deal.

I know what you mean, but Cancelo has just signed a new, long-term deal and suspect this might be Walker's last season unless they open talks soon.

So we would still be light on the left.

I'm in that opinion, I think Walker will still play this year, but cancelo gives pep more in attack with his vision and crossing. I think we will see Cucurella and Cancelo as attacking orthodox full backs this season. All about feeding Haaland up front.

Are you addicted to pretending to be a moron?

Why are you pretending you've caught me out because I'm discussing the prospect of Zinchenko leaving before he's actually left?

Do you actually think that's a gotcha?
Why the fuck would I need a gotcha (as you call it) for someone as irrelevant as you, but who clearly deems himself as rather important. Your post was plural and it also said about trading players in. On neither point were you right. At least I’m only pretending to be a moron. Now stop being a pathetic prick and try and get over yourself.

Last edited:
We will if someone tries to buy an intrinsic player that we want to keep (see Barca/Silva)

Is this another inside line from your golf buddy, because as far as I recall last summer the club was reported by TH, by the media, maybe even by Pep himself to be prepared to Sell Bernardo if he wanted to leave.

Which is the opposite of refusing to sell someone.

If we get £40m then I’ll be hugely surprised and impressed.

We don't need to do Arsenal any favours when it comes to add-ons, so I think £40m is about right for a four-time Premier League winner and only 25?

It's only when I watch other games on TV, I realise our team/players seem to be playing a different game to the rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.