Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to make a prediction.

- We sell Zinchenko and buy Cucurella.

- Cucurella and Walker establish themselves as the overwhelming first choice fullback pair.

- Cancelo starts sulking again and asks to leave for Real Madrid (who desperately need a new RB) in 2023.

- We're left with a hole in the squad that'll cost £40m to fill watching Zinchenko flourish at Arsenal and wondering why we let go of a player who is so dedicated and loves the club.

I know what you mean, but Cancelo has just signed a new, long-term deal and suspect this might be Walker's last season unless they open talks soon.

So we would still be light on the left.

C'mon. We have money for Cucurella and Gvardiol. 47,5m£ Sterling, 25m£ Zinchenko, 45m£ Ake, it's 117,5M£, Gvardiol possibly 70M£ and Cucurella 50M£. I think both of them could join. Complete refreshment of the left side of the defense by two left-footed amazing players.

£25m for Zin?

We turned down £30m from Wolves two years ago!!!

The thread is about Zinchenko when did we trade him in?

Are you addicted to pretending to be a moron?

Why are you pretending you've caught me out because I'm discussing the prospect of Zinchenko leaving before he's actually left?

Do you actually think that's a gotcha? Yes, maybe Zinchenko is the first incident, although I'd argue the club pushed Jesus to the fringe until he had to leave in return for 2 years more Mahrez.

Ultimately I think the club is better off with long standing, loyal players who love the club like Zinchenko staying for 10 years than a constant and expensive cycle of fullbacks coming in and going every 2 years. Danilo came and went, and I beleive one of the 3 £50m+ fullbacks will also leave when they can't play every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.