Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
A work colleagues best mate is a performance analyst at Everton with the 1st team and he reckons Zin has agreed to join Everton should we sign cucurella, mainly because they have agreed to play him in midfield & him and Mrs Zin want to continue to to live in Manchester, Everton being commutable.

Called the Tarkowski move weeks ago so he has form although I hope he’s wrong on this one.
Really hope not, one of my favourite players and a lot more talented than he gets the credit for, really like the gutsy little fella

I don't see Z being sold anytime soon, he'll be with us when he's 30 and then go to NYFC.

I'm going to make a prediction.

- We sell Zinchenko and buy Cucurella.

- Cucurella and Walker establish themselves as the overwhelming first choice fullback pair.

- Cancelo starts sulking again and asks to leave for Real Madrid (who desperately need a new RB) in 2023.

- We're left with a hole in the squad that'll cost £40m to fill watching Zinchenko flourish at Arsenal and wondering why we let go of a player who is so dedicated and loves the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.