Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to argue with you...if you think Zinny is a better LB than Cucurella, then God bless you...in the eyes of those that rate footballers for a living its not even close...
All I have said is that I am to be convinced Cucurella is an offensive upgrade on Zinchenko.

I have not said he is better defensively nor is he quicker.

How can you be certain Cucurella ismore of an attacking threat than Zinchenko, the naturally attacking midfielder?

Well, those are the stats from the people championing Cucurella over Zinchenko, both in here and in the It’s Quiet Thread.

The number of chances they create are similar per 90 minutes, with Zinchenko assisting 4 times to Cucurella’s 2.

Zinchenko also averages more progressive passes per 90 minute.

His defensive stats aren’t as good as Cucurella, but his attacking ones at least equal Cucurella’s and sometimes exceed.
Much appreciated!

If he goes it's because he wants to play midfield regularly. They may up his salary too. No other reasons.

Attacking from the LB position Cucurella is better...as a midfielder Zinny is better...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.