Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted if he is leaving.
He should pe playing 40% of the time up front on the left this season now Gabby and Raheem have left. His performance against Aston Villa in the second half was stunning as was the pass to set up Rodri

30m, if true, is a fucking joke of a fee to accept.

4 years ago when City accepted 16m from wolves for him, I thought it was a brilliant deal, getting that for a squad player signed for 1.7m.

Now, I think he's easily worth circa 40m, 35m being one of those generous won't stand in his way compromises. Can't even begin to replace him for 30m.

And yeah without doubt some old wise fud is already typing a 'fans don't know values, figures and club knows best' pissy cliche, there, I've fucking done it for you.
Last when I claimed we undersell our players I got crucified!

We should keep him, but if he wants more game time then it looks like he will go. Shame.

30m, if true, is a fucking joke of a fee to accept.

Take the fee as a gesture towards Zinch due to his service here and the profit we make on him: the lower the fee Arsenal pay, the higher the wages they can offer him.

Given that we are signing a new LB, Zin's minutes on the pitch would be seriously reduced next season. He enters his prime and deserves better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.