Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
30m, if true, is a fucking joke of a fee to accept.

4 years ago when City accepted 16m from wolves for him, I thought it was a brilliant deal, getting that for a squad player signed for 1.7m.

Now, I think he's easily worth circa 40m, 35m being one of those generous won't stand in his way compromises. Can't even begin to replace him for 30m.

And yeah without doubt some old wise fud is already typing a 'fans don't know values, figures and club knows best' pissy cliche, there, I've fucking done it for you.
Great versatile technical player. Would walk into most other PL starting 11. Only 25 and captain of Ukraine.

Thats £40 mill imho.

Considering Raheem and Jesus got better salary deals and Oleks being on laughable low salary for the top team, I wouldn't be surprised if he moves on, I would actually encourage him to move on for his own good .We are becoming like a MLS team where a few designated players (KdB, Grealish and Halland ) will be on huge deals and hoover up most of the money and the rest of the team are 100K+ players.

Said that when he was constantly looked over for some games that he should leave for his own good. Wish his nothing but the best, cracking lad... Shit rapper though

30m, if true, is a fucking joke of a fee to accept.

4 years ago when City accepted 16m from wolves for him, I thought it was a brilliant deal, getting that for a squad player signed for 1.7m.

Now, I think he's easily worth circa 40m, 35m being one of those generous won't stand in his way compromises. Can't even begin to replace him for 30m.

And yeah without doubt some old wise fud is already typing a 'fans don't know values, figures and club knows best' pissy cliche, there, I've fucking done it for you.

Once Cucarella signs, Zin won’t be filling in at left back any more. He’ll be behind Cucarella and Cancelo in the pecking order.

He isn’t getting a game in our midfield.

30m for a player that’s, let’s face it, is hardly going to play, is good business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.