Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gooners can fuck right off with 30mill. Zinc is one of Ukraines best players and has won multiple trophies with City. Honestly think he’s worth at least 45 mill. Quality player, if Arse get him for 30 then it’s a bargain.
Have to agree. When you look at What that Brighton lad will go for with less pedigree. Nonetheless, think his style will suit city better.

Considering Raheem and Jesus got better salary deals and Oleks being on laughable low salary for the top team, I wouldn't be surprised if he moves on, I would actually encourage him to move on for his own good .We are becoming like a MLS team where a few designated players (KdB, Grealish and Halland ) will be on huge deals and hoover up most of the money and the rest of the team are 100K+ players.

You made me giggle there because you make it sound like a £100k a week is poverty in servitude.

City have a bonus system so it’s £5.2M per annum + bonuses (and honours) which is undoubtedly a handsome reward for hoofing a bladder up a meadow.

The fact is that even the lowest paid senior squad members at City are paid enough to put them in the top 0.00001 percentile in world football and if they don’t like it they should sack their agents for allowing them to knowingly sign up to the contracts that are making them incredibly wealthy in footballing terms.

May I kindly suggest that if you want to feel upset about wealth differentials you should shed a tear over our pensioners getting a measly £8k a year (not enough to live on) while German pensioners get £25k pa. ;-)

Have to agree. When you look at What that Brighton lad will go for with less pedigree. Nonetheless, think his style will suit city better.

Strictly as a left back, Zin would be a bit pricey at £30 mill. Put it this way, it's a fair price. As a midfielder, he'd be an outright bargain. As someone who can play both, Arsenal would be getting a very, very good deal. Let's see if he goes for that, eh? In fact, let's see if he goes, full stop. Still not convinced. If we don't get Cucurella, I don't see how this deal can go through. The two deals must surely be directly interdependent.

Yep,his defensive instincts dont come natural and he doesnt have Walker like pace to compensate.

He’s decent when as a full back he moves into the midfield position Pep likes. As a defender he gets done for pace and strength. As a wide attacker he rarely beat his man and gets to the by-line to cut a cross back. Whats the point of playing an inverted winger if your fullback can’t overlap and cut a cross back.

The last 3 game of the season were IMO the best he’s played in a City shirt.

Nice lad and I wish him well.

You made me giggle there because you make it sound like a £100k a week is poverty in servitude.

City have a bonus system so it’s £5.2M per annum + bonuses (and honours) which is undoubtedly a handsome reward for hoofing a bladder up a meadow.

The fact is that even the lowest paid senior squad members at City are paid enough to put them in the top 0.00001 percentile in world football and if they don’t like it they should sack their agents for allowing them to knowingly sign up to the contracts that are making them incredibly wealthy in footballing terms.

May I kindly suggest that if you want to feel upset about wealth differentials you should shed a tear over our pensioners getting a measly £8k a year (not enough to live on) while German pensioners get £25k pa. ;-)
I know what you mean but I've read that Zinchenko is on 30k a week but if he is, how can you ask millions for him when you value him so little.
And don't feel too sorry for us pensioners - my season ticket price has just halved!

He’s decent when as a full back he moves into the midfield position Pep likes. As a defender he gets done for pace and strength. As a wide attacker he rarely beat his man and gets to the by-line to cut a cross back. Whats the point of playing an inverted winger if your fullback can’t overlap and cut a cross back.

The last 3 game of the season were IMO the best he’s played in a City shirt.

Nice lad and I wish him well.
1. He wasn’t very good at West Ham
2. Check out Rodri’s equaliser against Villa

You do you realize that's just some baseless, wild ass conjecture on your part...I'm on here saying Zinny is not a proper fullback and I've always thought Mendy sucked elephant balls...how's that...
Like I say just wondering because people like yourself seem to be suggesting Zinchenko hasn’t been good enough I’d say his performances disprove that. I very much doubt those claiming Cucurella is a massive upgrade have actually seen much of him. Funny how loyalty is so underrated especially when it’s loyalty coupled with no small degree of talent. Teams need Zinchenkos as much as they need KDBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.