Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabrizio still saying the move is on. Guess we’ll see who is right in the coming days.

Zin needs to go, I was fine with him staying but if he stays and we don't get a left back, we go into the season with an achillies heel in the side against the top teams. You need a outright Left back

Martin is reliable but Ornstein has been the most reliable for everything this window and he broke the Zinchenko deal.

I really hope he stays he ain't the best full back (fb) but he's not the worst either, our fb's are in midfield more than any other and IMO he excels in the midfield.

If we lose zinchenko but sign cucurella we have massively upgraded at left back. For that reason we need to politely show zinchenko the door imo.

Still think he won’t leave though which is a bad move for him and us

Cancelo mate.

I think the plan for next season is/was to play Cancelo more often at RB and to use the new FB at LB. Now, if we keep Zinch, we may change the plan. Cancelo stays our main LB and we are a bit light at RB.

I'd be happy to have Walker, Cancelo and Cucu as our main FB options, plus Stones at RB and Ake at LB as 3rd choice. But if we don't sell Zinch, then a quality new FB may be needed indeed. He will cost over 20m. We have to decide whether it's better to sell Zinch for 30m and buy Cucu for 50m, or it's better to keep Zinch and invest 30-40m in a new FB, who may not be as good as Cucu, though...
It’s all gone very quiet on a move for Issa Kabore. Maybe he will be second choice right back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.