Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Zin should leave, I know he loves it here and we love him but he deserves games. He would probably start for a team like Wolves/Brighton in his preferred position.

And what a way to leave it would be after his performance in the second half against Villa.

I think the ball is in his court though.
Agree with this. He’s reaching his prime years and needs to play every week in midfield. He will always be loved and respected by MCFC.

Couto, and Kabore are nowhere near Man City's first-team quality and Porro is a wing-back, so he doesn't fit to our tactics.

Cancelo is a right back filling in on the left though - his need to cut in all the time causes us problems which the best teams find it very easy to exploit.

And Kabore and Couto both scream CFG signings to me. I’d be surprised if either of them ever make a first team appearance for us.

Particularly considering they’ve got both Walker and Cancelo ahead of them.
Cancelo plays better on the left

Couto, and Kabore are nowhere near Man City's first-team quality and Porro is a wing-back, so he doesn't fit to our tactics.
Porro is like what Cancelo was before he got here. Anyone can adapt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.