Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cucurella created more chances from LB than any other LB in the league last season though. I'm not sure he's as defensive as you expect?
Ok. I will give you that one. Cucurella 42 chances created from 35 games Zinchenko 20 chances created from 10. Cucurella hasn’t created more than any other LB though. Yes, Cucurella crossing accuracy is the same as Zinchenko 25%, both better crossing accuracy than Cancelo and Andrew Robertson.

Zinchenko of course plays back up for the champions, whilst Cucurella plays first choice for top 10 PL team.

Ok. I will give you that one. Cucurella 42 chances created from 35 games Zinchenko 20 chances created from 10. Cucurella hasn’t created more than any other LB though. Yes, Cucurella crossing accuracy is the same as Zinchenko 25%, both better crossing accuracy than Cancelo and Andrew Robertson.

Zinchenko of course plays back up for the champions, whilst Cucurella plays first choice for top 10 PL team.
Regardless, considering the amount of chances he's created the idea that he's not a particularly attack minded player seems to be a false one.

Regardless, considering the amount of chances he's created the idea that he's not a particularly attack minded player seems to be a false one.
I phrased it badly, the point I was trying to state was he may be attack minded but not with so much successful outcome, as some may expect. Players can whip in crosses, but if they are aimless that is not helpful to a Pep team. Zinchenko gets called out on here for not getting forward enough but when he does he uses the ball well and in a Pep team that is important.

Cucurella for the record is a good player and if he arrives here I would support him, but Zinchenko is a lot better than fans give him credit for.

Whoever starts, it's good to have 2 left footed left backs to be able to rotate between. Regardless of whose better.

Think while some people like Cancelo on the left, he is better suited to learning and mastering the right side.

We do need 4 fullbacks overall.

Whoever starts, it's good to have 2 left footed left backs to be able to rotate between. Regardless of whose better.

Think while some people like Cancelo on the left, he is better suited to learning and mastering the right side.

We do need 4 fullbacks overall.
Zinnys utility is that he's useful at LB and Mid, which is rare. He's a great guy. Squad loves him. He seems to love the club. If he can accept a 4th choice role at fullback and midfield, there's still 15-20 games in a season for him to be in. But if he wants a starting role at Arsenal i understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.