Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I would say about this window were losing a lot of ‘good eggs’ from the dressing room. Hope it wont dent the team spirit/camaraderie losing such big personalities.

That counts too, more than we know, but these are imponderables that we know very little about given that we've never set foot in the dressing room or the tunnel, and never will. One thing's certain: Fern's a big loss on exactly that count. Big presence in the dressing room, by all accounts.
One thing I noticed watching the pitcam version of the Villa game yesterday (that I'd never noticed before, despite having watched it over and over). When Coutinho scores, heads visibly drop (of course, it's human. Kev alone looks angry, rather than disheartened). I think it's Rodri that the camera pans over to, and he's got his head in his hands. But then the camera pans further over to the CB stand and the bench — and Rúben's visibly on his feet, clapping his hands together and shouting at the players on the pitch. That guy's got a big, big heart. Expecting a lot from him this season, starting with a more or less injury free one.

I always think he’s weak but do appreciate what he has done filling in. He switches off like the Chelsea cl final goal which was his fault and he did the same last season.

Rather he stayed tbh but if he wants out then good luck zinc and wish you every success. Not bothered about Jesus and sterling but I don’t want zinc I take to go . I would imagine the Brighton lad is incoming and I’d like kounde aswell .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.