Oleksandr Zinchenko

One of my faves, never understood the crap he got on here, when he gave it all every game and his win/loss record as a starter tells the story. He wasn't even playing in his natural position as a midfielder and he still did a great job.

He will be missed and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome him back to the Etihad and I hope he gets the standing ovation he deserves.

Good luck and best wishes Zinky.
This, most underrated player on here.....I'm not convinced Cucurella is an improvement, time will tell?

All the best to the lad.Big heart,skilful player.Lacking pace at defending his only weakness.
That is three players sold,not the best 3 in the team but three that gave their all and never hid when the going was not in our favour.

A very good player, technically gifted, rarely gave the ball away and nearly always found a blue shirt. Combine that with a great attitude, determination and humility and its easy to see why he became a fans favourite. Playing out of his natural position, he was always going to have the odd poor performance, what player wouldn’t, but with his ability and attitude he rarely let us down and more than played his part in all of our trophies.

Have we had or will we have a better left back - most probably. Will we have one who is more popular or respected - I very much doubt It.

No need to hope he gets he gets a good reception when he comes back to the Etihad - as with Gabby and Raheem, Zinny will get the rousing standing ovation that his contribution richly deserves.

Once a blue always a blue!

This one stings. Wish him nothing but the best.

This one hurts a little bit more then Gabby & Raheem. Zinny should never have had the career he had for us, bought for what £1.7 million off the top of my head as a midfielder, who was never going to get a proper go in our midfield, and through his own hard work and Pep's tutelage became a important left back for us and his contributions won't be forgotten. His cameo against Villa will go down in City folklore, wish him nothing but the best. A City legend.

I want to 'like' every positive post on here but it will take me all night to do so and Matron will tell me off for being up late.. Anyway, good luck Oleks.. looking forward to seeing you back at our gaff next season and contributing to the well-deserved standing ovation you will receive.. and here's hoping your family and fellow compatriots stay safe..

I fucking love Zinchenko and I'm gutted he's gone. The calibre of man that he is alone means he deserves more than 15 appearances a season, which unfortunately we can't guarantee him.

Good luck Oleks and best wishes. Once a blue...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.