Oliver Holt - Why Manchester City has lost its soul...

They said loyalty would be one of their cornerstones, that they would not make knee-jerk decisions.

I stopped reading here.

I may disagree with how and when this was done, but I'm certain it was not a 'knee-jerk' decision.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Silly thing to say mate. Holt is VERY close to the club and this has undoubtedly come from or been approved by a senior source at the club. My very strong suspicion is that things are not well between some of our senior executives at this moment. I'm hearing Cook has refused to attend the press conference this afternoon. Be interesting to see if he is there or not.
Cook will be there.

Apparently Cook has told the press that he will not take any questions about how he sacked Hughes.

Spineless git.

judleberry said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Cook will be there.

Apparently Cook has told the press that he will not take any questions about how he sacked Hughes.

Spineless git.
i would rather listen to the new manager than what cook has to say about Hughes' sacking.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
judleberry said:

Spineless git.
i would rather listen to the new manager than what cook has to say about Hughes' sacking.

So would I. Hopefully it won't be ruined by hacks asking Cook questions & him saying 'no comment' over & over again.

Soulboy said:
So we've lost our soul.

And last season, under Mike Ashley, Newcastle United lost its soul.

When the Glazers took over, the Rags lost their soul.

When Abramovic took over, Chelsea lost its soul.

When Spurs sacked Jol, they lost their soul.

When Rangers signed a Catholic, they lost their soul.

In fact, when we sacked Sven, didn't we also lose our soul then as well?

Can anyone help me out and suggest where all these lost souls are being held?

Maybe they are being "sould" on!

But are they 'our souls?'

You see what i did there...:-)

blucat599 said:
Oliver Holt is an utter prick and a spineless wanker, I used to watch the Sunday Supplement, he was the joke of the panel, a complete tool who talks utter crap all the time, he works for the Mirror, say no more, does anybody buy it?

More rubbish?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/sam-wallace-in-betraying-hughes-city-have-opted-for-quick-returns-over-lasting-legacy-1846382.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 46382.html</a>

I'd say he's got it spot on

The Fat el Hombre said:
Soulboy said:
Can anyone help me out and suggest where all these lost souls are being held?

Give ebay a check?

Cheers mate. Just checked.

Have you seen the price they're going for?

Fuck me, if I knew selling my soul could be so profitable I'd have done it years ago!

How many times does it have to be repeated. OLIVER HOLT IS A MU.... I MEAN RAG BASTARD.

Most worrying thing was when he was starting to write positive articles about us because one of his favourite players was in charge.

cibaman said:
blucat599 said:
Oliver Holt is an utter prick and a spineless wanker, I used to watch the Sunday Supplement, he was the joke of the panel, a complete tool who talks utter crap all the time, he works for the Mirror, say no more, does anybody buy it?

More rubbish?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/sam-wallace-in-betraying-hughes-city-have-opted-for-quick-returns-over-lasting-legacy-1846382.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 46382.html</a>

I'd say he's got it spot on
spot on??

Now City have made the decision to rip it up and start again, although you would hazard a guess that Mancini is not going to spend too much time worrying about the youth teams. He is another manager who regards himself as primarily a coach and will probably see City as a springboard to a more glamorous club, rather than, as Hughes regarded it, an opportunity to build a new force in English football.
Mancini invested plenty in bringing in youth players into the academy. Yet another journo who is ill informed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.