Omar Abdulrahman (Amoory)

razman said:
Yates said:
FantasyIreland said:
Can anyone give an accurate opinion?

Does his style and ability mirror a more well known player? can he be compared to anyone in the Prem?

I've not seen much of him but going by clips he is nothing like anything in the prem, he's like Ronaldinho ( but obviously not quite as good )

You can only compare his playing style to ronaldinho.. Very very good touch... Silky passes...in the mould of Silva...good game today for him

Again only from clips, seems to have great awareness of where his teammates are.

[video]https://vine.co/v/OIFX1aqVeMD[/video]

cheeky penalty, but he didn't shine in the game itself.

I thought he got worse as the game progressed. If like us to sign him but I'd say he'd struggle in the premiership. Be an interesting test for him.

TonyM said:
I thought he got worse as the game progressed. If like us to sign him but I'd say he'd struggle in the premiership. Be an interesting test for him.

Ye I'd be intrigued to see how he'd do more than anything, he's got the bases of what it takes, it's just the attitude and subsequent determination to better himself if needed.

what a player he is. it was the first time i have watched this guy for 90mins except some clips on youtube in which he already showed his talents very often. pass accuracy/technique/super first touch. also this game against japan.his pass for the first goal or his chip shot on the penalty in this situation(he knows uae must qualify for semis or finals that uae is above 70 nations ranking and its easier to get his work permit for his hard working dream to play one time for man city or other european club may come true)shows his coolness. although he has to work on his physiques for the epl(best condition at our new training complex) and on his defensive play, brilliant player imo.i hope we are back in for him and get it done with his work permit (better chances now with qualification for semi finals maybe finals hope so) before other clubs are intersted in him. Come one pellers this guy would be a joy to watch in epl not only for sheik mansour !

bluechampion7891 said:
sam-caddick said:
bitsmith said:
Just have read that from next season players paid 10 millions or more are getting working permit automatically.

Only the likes of Messi, Ronaldo and co are earning that sort of money though.

i think he meant transfer fee

Yeah, transfer fee.

He will struggle at City initially, but if he doesn't lose confidence and players around him begin to believe in him and run more for him, he could be a gem. He in my opinion tries too many fantastic passes, and a slight majority of them don't come off. Highlight videos show the majority that do, and they are God awful pretty :) But many don't. I love his uniqueness, and would love him here for that. But the dutch league is where he would flourish for a few years before heading to the prem. Those recommending the MLS are wrong in my opinion. The MLS is about Speed, Athletism and graft. He may or may not succeed under those conditions.

His team plays for him often. His movement and decision making is what will eventually make or break him as a player. Movement is fantastic when he is in the mood. His decision making (not is vision, which is fantastic) but the decision to pull the trigger or not. When he gets better at doing the simple slighly more often, he will be great. If he doesn't figure it out though, he'd be good, and the kind of player that runs a mid-range team, and is loved for his fascinating style, but I doubt he'd able to transfer those skills to a top club as he'd be too inconsistent.

I hope he figures it all out and comes here :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.