Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

On gardening leave are we Omar...

And they like to throw shit our way, all clubs are at it.

I've said this to fans having a pop about our charges. Let's see every clubs emails and then decide who needs to be charged with what. City shouldn't be judged differently to other clubs.

Kompany was spot on when he spoke about the situation a while ago:

"I look at it and sometimes roll my eyes a little bit," Kompany, who is currently taking in a spell as head coach at Burnley, has said. "No doubt there's a lot of righteousness in the world to come and tell you what you've done wrong, and then if everybody looks at themselves, I think the football industry in general is not one that can afford to point the finger too many times.
"I think all of you will have a little bit of a smile on your face to know what the football industry is about. I'm very sceptical when people start pointing fingers. Do the best for yourself and let's try and improve all the time but I'm a little bit sceptical when the fingers get pointed easily."

Source: https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/ver...rs-premier-league-charges/blt2131bd3f73271048

so does this mean Barcodes can take action and also City can take action? or will both clubs just get some financial compensation?

we need to make sure we dont do what we did at Liverpool hacking letting them to brush it under the carpet so quick.

Hopefully newcastle go all in on them for this and us if its possible. I really dislike how amicable we've been in allowing them to get Berrada so easily. They wouldn't dream of doing the same if they had somebody competent enough to work for us and really wanted us to do what newcastle have done so far and make it as difficult as possible for them.

Should be looking at financial compensation and an extension on the gardening leave along with closer monitoring to ensure he's following the rules.

Hopefully newcastle go all in on them for this and us if its possible. I really dislike how amicable we've been in allowing them to get Berrada so easily. They wouldn't dream of doing the same if they had somebody competent enough to work for us and really wanted us to do what newcastle have done so far and make it as difficult as possible for them.

Should be looking at financial compensation and an extension on the gardening leave along with closer monitoring to ensure he's following the rules.

Yep Newcastle playing hard ball and that when Ratcliffe started moaning about needing to get them in early!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.