Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

its funny seeing people mention the charges for him leaving, if omar was about to be done for fraud united would be going nowhere near him, in fact it shows the opposite that theres nothing in them
I disagree completely.
I assume most of us have seen Goodfellas.
What if he's agreed to turn prosecution witness in exchange for immunity ?

This , unfortunately, could be The Apocalypse

Thing is JRB, they could get rid of Tent Peg tomorrow but there's simply not a human being alive in the world who's better at running a football club than Pep Guardiola. So whilst he's ours and not theirs, we will remain as the crème la crème.

With Pep, Khaldoon, Soriano, Tixi & Co at City there isn’t a PL club and a top European club run better. Hence the desperation for City to be found guilty of the 115 charges. If that happens City are out of the way for a long time, depending on the punishment.

Will be interesting to see how he gets on. Probably take a while and let’s see if he can do outside of the City set-up?

In business most people know what you’ve done and can try to replicate it (usually unsuccessfully because it’s already been done).

The real power lies in the people that know what to do next. History suggests the visionaries are Soriano, Txiki and Pep.

Anyone else is replaceable.
Good post. I was thinking that our blueprint would be no secret to most good businesses. Emulating it is the problem - & it will cost the rags money that they can’t spend on the team.
as you say, we will always be evolving

however, it’s a shit thing to do on his part

Give over. It’s a major promotion and huge pay rise, plus he doesn’t have to relocate. It’s a disappointing, but understandable, decision that you’re reading far too much into.

What about leaving us for United?

Is it different if it’s not a player or manager?

No right or wrong answer! Does feel a bit cold for me.

(Might just be the heating not working though)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.