Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

I think it's obvious that he'll help them in a number of ways, primarily by getting their house in order with the way the football business side is ran (transfers, salaries, finance).

But it'll take years and a hell of a lot of perseverance to change their culture. I've heard it's a terrible place to work.

So in the short-term it won't make too much difference. In the long-term, and if he survives, he could be a coup.

Ultimately, he didn't select the players to buy, coach them or help us to win football matches. That's Pep/Txiki. My head would've fallen off if it was one of those two!

A big problem is he is going to have to try and bring in better players than the rags have but on smaller salaries.
Why would better players want to be earning less than Rashford, ratface etc

Not true, the Times have already said he had no input into anything that could be construed as dodgy, they printed it so it must be true.
This does make sense though. United would hire a former head of business development who never had any input into commercial dealings in the same way they hired a goalkeeper who doesn't save shots and a striker who doesn't score goals. It fits their culture perfectly.

Laughable the way this is being reported. Henry Winter is acting like he’s Utds PR man. He’s been banging on about 115 and asterixs for weeks - not a mention today - just that Berrada is an elite operator ( that I would guarantee he had never heard of yesterday ).

It’s telling that Khaldoon was on stage during the week thanking the talent pool at City - Pep, Txiki and Soriano. They are the talent ( and Khaldoon ).

IMHO Omar will definitely have in his possession sensitive documentation from his time at City and will have been briefed on our defence against the 115 PL charges.

And all available just before the Independent Commission sits.

The dirty games just got ramped up a few levels.

CTID

Clearly he's in the know about long term plans and they might have to be adjusted..

We might have to get some deals over the line this winter instead of taking a chance next summer.

This is what I was alluding to last night. Omar has a treasure trove of information, or if you want to be negative about it, a Pandora's box of information, as far as as City are concerned, about how City are run, how City target Players, how City sign players, how pay players, how City deal with agents, and the players City are going after in the Summer, etc.

IMHO Omar will definitely have in his possession sensitive documentation from his time at City and will have been briefed on our defence against the 115 PL charges.

And all available just before the Independent Commission sits.

The dirty games just got ramped up a few levels.

CTID
Absolute fucking bollocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.