Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

Working together on what though mate?
No idea mate, not even going to pretend to be on that level of business intelligence.
What I will say though is, like it or not the people at the top want city successful and rich and every decision we make will be on towards that end. Even the whole super league fiasco: we had to agree or we’d be out in the cold.

Is there more money to be made working together with those bastards? Who’s to say. Arguably the red fuckers working together showed how successful it can be to engineer the game in your favor. As a businessman would you rather be part of that?
But that’s all hypothetical and not advocating for it or not.

I genuinely think that when we’re cleared, the clubs will start being forced to work with us. And I don’t think we’ll allow a grudge to stop that!

Berrada can apparently be the lead of a commercial department that has overinflated revenue, from disreputable companies but also be completely clean of any dodgy illegalities but also he's a good commercial guy who can now 'go straight' now he's going to United. Smart.
View attachment 104660
What a clown Harris,you really are up glazers arse that fat they’ve bought you some new brown shoes,I suppose this is what 0 a penny reporters and ego maniacs crave for

The inevitable reaction from the biased media is that Berrada is jumping ship before the hearing etc. etc. It is far more likely that due to the calibre and stability of our upper executive management, he understands that further progression will not be happening and he wants a top job. This is no different than Pep’s coaches and assistants now been managers e.g Leicester and Arsenal, it is just football. Not anything more sinister and significant than that.

Alternatively, the board see it as a massive knife in the back and it becomes sour. Depends on your take.
City play the long,long game and never forget....remember the Lego Head issue with Arse Burton ?

Smile thinly,shake hands softly,say nowt !!

There will be a 'Mayor of Hiroshima' moment.

.........B O O M........

"What the fuck was that" !!

Not the end of the world tbh and I’d be shocked if there wasn’t a non disclosure pact in there aswell. He has probably been offered more control than he has atm so it’s probably the right decision for him. Not great him going to Utd but who cares anyway as it’s happened .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.