Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

Yes it's ok him having all that information but has he got the staff, the facilities, etc to implement them ? I would say no.

Or the champions league to tempt them…..

& his list of priorities are……

Leaking roof
New chef
Training ground

Never mind moving on all the shite they’ve got.

I wonder how much Berrada knows about our summer transfers going forward and if the rags try and intercept them? Surely he will have certain employment conditions within his contract that stops him divulging certain information?
To be honest, Berrada being at City's not stopped ManUre from gazumping us on previous targets going back as far as RVP.

The same happened with Pogba, Sanchez, Maguire, Fred, Ronaldo etc where they got wind of our interest & blew us out of the water with the bid & wages offered.

They must have a mole, tapped our phones &/or placed bugs in Soriano & Txiki's offices, all whilst Berrada was at City.

Let's be honest until this news broke 99% of us City fans,including me, had never hears of this guy so it no big deal ! Comments on here would make you believe that Haaland and KDB had just signed for the manure !
I watched a video on city TV, one of those inside city episodes, about 18 months ago and that was the first time I'd ever heard of him let alone laid eyes on him, he was with txiki taking transfers and figures (or in the eyes of the media using magic beans to turn water into wine).
I'm sure we'll survive and I'm sure he'll go into the swamp and shit his pants.

its a loss for city and a gain for them ,no getting away from that ,but we will do what we always do and replace him with just as good or even better , its why we are no 1 in the world
Absolutely, one man does not (apart from pep) make a club

What real relevance is that?

They're a completely different business model, where he won't be able to implement half the things that are in place at City.

He's gone from arguably the best run operation in world football, to one of the worst at this level.

He's got an enormous job on his hands and one that will take a good few years to start to turn. Meanwhile we will continue to evolve as we always have done.

Love that mate, hope it stays that way!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.